1b.app
Link copied -

Is the tag (utm) attached to the CPM specifically to the number, and not to the order?

Hello.
We are going to integrate Zadarma with Onebox. To do this, we are going to use the call-tracking API for free - https://zadarma.com/en/support/api/#call_tracking
Information about calls to numbers connected to call tracking. Sent every 15 minutes, when there are new calls.
caller_id - caller's number;
utm_source - optional, if utm tags were specified when going to the site) utm tags by which the visitor went to the site for the last time;
and etc.
Accordingly, when we transfer this data to OneBox, further binding takes place (number of the caller from Zadarma + UTM tag) and Orders in CRM. Is the label (utm) attached to the CPM specifically to the phone number, and not to the order? Or how does it happen? Can you explain please. I would like to correctly explain to the programmer this moment.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. As far as I remember, we do not accept or process utm tags for nothing. If you need it, I can evaluate this functionality. If you read about the opposite somewhere - please give a link to such a source, thanks!
13.01.2021, 11:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Is there any other way to indicate the source of requests in onebox? (except when this is done when ordering through the site - it is easy to determine there). I mean that in your CRM the viewing of orders by sources is organized and we use it, but it is organized only by UTM tags. How to find out that a certain phone number, to which the source is linked, made an order (without registration on the site, but simply by phone)?
13.01.2021, 11:29

Roman wrote:
How to find out that a certain phone number to which the source is linked made an order

How does the order itself enter the system in your case?
13.01.2021, 12:44

Either through the left application on the site, or if it is entered into the system by the manager by phone.
13.01.2021, 13:21

On our site or on some third party? If on our site, then its utm should, in theory, fall into the process. If the manager enters an order with his hands, then there is simply nowhere for the labels to come from.
13.01.2021, 14:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment