1b.app
Link copied -

There is no manager who answered the call.

Good afternoon.

Please tell me, when calling our SIP number 380442233232 in onebox the call to this number is recorded but there is no manager, although there is a manager in ringostat. What to do?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Help
сегодня, 12:13

Samokhin Vladislav wrote:

Help

сегодня, 12:21
Original comment available on version: ru

You need to create a manager with such a phone number in the box so that he can be found by number during the next call.
сегодня, 12:22

This is our SIP number that goes to 3 SIP lines (101, 102, 103)
сегодня, 12:30

Then you need to create users with such numbers and in the action check the box "Find first login / phone number of the person called in the connected_with field". If this does not work, you need to look at the situation in more detail
сегодня, 12:49

Fire, you are super, it works!

Another question, please. For some reason, in outgoing calls, the line is duplicated for the employee with the Answer status, but in other statuses, the line is not duplicated.
сегодня, 13:06

We need to watch how calls come to us, i.e. API responses. Maybe they do it, create 2 calls, or maybe we deliver the number to the login or something like that. Create a separate topic with links to specific calls - they will answer you there. Maybe even me.
сегодня, 13:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment