1b.app
Link copied -

104 Wrong data

made telephony settings. At first it worked, but the next day it gave an error. Tech. Binotel support replied:
"Hello!
104 Wrong data - you receive when sending a request to our REST. In order to help you solve the difficulty, we need to consider your request
You sent only the logs of sending the request from your script. We need the body of the request in JSON, which is sent to us from your side.
Thank you"
So the question is: where can I get the "request body in JSON" ?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon, as far as I know, nowhere. It can be obtained only after making a call, after seeing that the box is sent to the binotel. Give a link to the contact on whose behalf the caller is calling and a link to the contact who is calling, I can make the call and see the body of the request.
04.07.2022, 17:00
Original comment available on version: ua

04.07.2022, 17:29

https://myflot.info/admin/shop/users/228/ this is generally a card with the access level "Client", he cannot physically enter the box, not that he calls somewhere else from it. Did you mix anything up?
04.07.2022, 17:55

so. it's not that.
04.07.2022, 18:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment