1b.app
Link copied -

Calls and audio dialogues from Kyivstar telephony are displayed every other time

Hello
Connected the number to the FMC service via Kyivstar telephony. I connected and configured the token, and the call dialogs are displayed very strangely, sometimes they are displayed, sometimes they are not there, more often they are not. I am attaching screenshots. How can this be, if some dialog entries are displayed, then the integration is built correctly and the token is registered correctly.
If possible, I will send a link to the CRM project in a personal. Project apelsin (dot) net
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

To import events with audio recordings, use the "Download events from Kyivstar" action.
It may be that there is no record_id record in the output or it is not available - here we can analyze some example of an event as "fresh" as possible
16.08.2021, 17:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
To import events with audio recordings, use the "Download events from Kyivstar" action.

The latest event is just in the screenshot, you can see the recordings that are there, and the conversations that took place on the audio are not pulled up.
16.08.2021, 19:14

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
The latest event is just in the screenshot, you can see the recordings that are there, and the conversations that took place on the audio are not pulled up.

Provide a link to a specific event, which, for example, is for today and without a recording - I will check the output if there is an audio recording ID and if it is available
17.08.2021, 15:26

/admin/issue/addmail/?eventid=2591574

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Kushnir Alexander wrote:

Provide a link to a specific event, which, for example, is for today and without a recording - I will check the output if there is an audio recording ID and if it is available
19.08.2021, 10:55

Here is an example of a request to receive calls from Kyivstar for yesterday https://fmc.kyivstar.ua/api/onebox/v1/callhistory.json?token=&from=2021-08-1... 00:00 (substitute your integration token after token= )
Actually, almost all calls there do not have a record_id - a record identifier. If it doesn't exist, then we can't say anything. And that's why it's not there - these are questions for Kyivstar.
19.08.2021, 15:16

They called me from Kyivstar support, they said that they had no errors. But there is an error on the side of boxing. Response: 400, message='Bad Request'
26.08.2021, 21:52

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
They called me from Kyivstar support, they said that they had no errors.

no one doubted

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
But there is an error on the side of boxing. Response: 400, message='Bad Request'

I don’t see that an error occurs in the request I specified - substitute the token in it and see for yourself - you will be given a json file with calls
and there are no call identifiers in this file - and this is not a Onebox mistake - we cannot download what is not given to us by a third-party API
27.08.2021, 09:35

Requested a call to Kyivstar with support again.
01.09.2021, 18:30

The second call was not received from KC. The manager from Kyivstar said that they had no problem.
I'm stuck with this problem
23.09.2021, 13:19

The manager from Kyivstar said that they had no problem.

In your screenshot, I do not see any arguments from Kyivstar that everything is OK with them.
If they have an error when interacting with us - let them provide logs / an example of a request for which an error occurs.
For my part, I provided an example of a request in which call identifiers should be present to fetch records - but they are not.
23.09.2021, 15:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment