1b.app
Link copied -

Transferring an IR's shipping address with Magento

An example of an order in a box https://josera.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/647/edit/
Address in magento
I pulled it into the box like this (in the field the city wrote down both the country and the region and the city, the information was not pulled into the department number)
Please advise how to resolve the issue.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Only refinement, because they coded data in their own way in the issuance.
You have information about the delivery address to be in the issuance along the way
[extension_attributes] => [shipping_assignments] => [0] => [shipping] => [address] => Array
(
[address_type] => shipping
[city] => Zhitomir
[country_id] => U.A.
[email] =>
[entity_id] => 20503
[firstname] => Petro
[lastname] => Shpakivsky
[middlename] => Stanislavovich
[parent_id] => 10264
[postcode] =>
[region] => Zhytomyrska
[region_code] => Zhytomyrska
[street] => array
(
[0] =>
)
[telephone] =>
[extension_attributes] => Array
(
[city_id] => db5c88c4-391c-11dd-90d9-001a92567626
[warehouse_id] => 5a39e5ad-e1c2-11e3-8c4a-0050568002cf
)
)
Actually, there is not even a street here - city and branch identifiers are displayed here.
It would be good here for version 2.1 to set up the path to the branch identifier (separated by /), and for the method of delivery by Nova Poshta, look for the branch on it - then form the correct address and write to the process / creation of TTN NP.
This modification will take about 2 hours.
11.05.2021, 16:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Clarification: magento version 2.2.6
Please clarify, did you also take into account the fact that the city pulled itself up incorrectly (only Zhytomyr should be there, as far as I understand)?
If taken into account, they agree to revision. You need a card number and amount.
12.05.2021, 11:57

Tkachenko Roman Anatolievich wrote:
Please clarify, did you take into account the moment that the city pulled itself up incorrectly (there should be only Zhytomyr, as far as I understand)?

Above, I gave the output on the basis of which the address was formed - there was a country / region / city, but there were no streets.

Tkachenko Roman Anatolievich wrote:
If taken into account, they agree to revision. You need a card number and amount.

Yes, the city + department for the TTN NP parameters will be clearly substituted there by identifiers
I'll arrange for an invoice to be sent to you by email.
12.05.2021, 14:19

"Let to ID of New Mail delivery department (separator /)" - appears when version 2.1 is selected
specify the path according to the example extension_attributes/shipping_assignments/0/shipping/address/extension_attributes/warehouse_id
we are looking for an NP branch with this identifier, and if we find it, we put it as the process address and in the TTN settings
need to reconfigure the action and make a test process to check
17.05.2021, 16:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment