1b.app
Link copied -

integration with i2crm

Tell me, when the process with a message from the direct will get into the box, can it be finalized so that such data as the phone number and address of the client are automatically recorded in the appropriate fields of the order?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. i2crm, as far as I remember, does not send us phone numbers or emails. If the client writes his phone number or email himself in messages and he has not yet recorded a phone number or email, then you can write them down on the client card. At the same time, you must understand that the phone number will be searched in the message simply as a sequence of digits of the required length, and email simply by @ . Those. under certain conditions, "garbage" can fly into the client's data. Finishing will take about 3 hours.
29.04.2021, 14:35
Original comment available on version: ru

R2-D2
droid wrote:
Good afternoon. i2crm, as far as I remember, does not send us phone numbers or emails. If the client writes his phone number or email himself in messages and he has not yet recorded a phone number or email, then you can write them down on the client card. At the same time, you must understand that the phone number will be searched in the message simply as a sequence of digits of the required length, and email simply by @ . Those. under certain conditions, "garbage" can fly into the client's data. Finishing will take about 3 hours.

thanks, but there is a small clarification, by address I meant the physical address of the client, where to send the parcel, can the box somehow recognize it in the message and write it in the field: "client's address"?
29.04.2021, 15:23

"Please send me a parcel to Chernigov at the first office"
how to understand from this message that exactly these X words "Chernihiv, first branch" are the address? Considering that everyone can write them as he wants)
29.04.2021, 15:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment