1b.app
Link copied -

Stop loading orders from Opencart

The integration was set up and tested for a month, everything worked, a couple of days ago there was an order for the site but it was not received in the CRM, today I made a test order - again nothing
I checked the integration settings and database parameters - everything is as it was, the automatic action settings did not change ... please see what the problem is
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Here is the last order that was imported from opencart https://carzone.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/24996/edit/ , on opencart it has id=63. There are no more new orders on opencart.
19.03.2021, 15:47
Original comment available on version: ru

so this is the point ... I explain that with openkrat orders did not get into the system anymore .. but there were 2 orders
19.03.2021, 17:41

I also made a test order - the situation has not changed, I thought maybe because of the deleted past orders and maybe because of the repeated order id ... but the 34th order has already gone, and it did not pull itself into the system
19.03.2021, 17:51

If you deleted the list of orders on the opencart and started their id from scratch, then nothing will and should not get into the box again. Orders are searched for by the id field on the opencart in the External id box field. Those. if you created 100 orders on opencart and then decided to delete them from the database and create orders from 1 to 100 again, then they will not get into the box.
22.03.2021, 11:20

Good evening, several test orders were deleted and not all, at the moment there is already an order under id 66 in the opencart, and the transfer of orders from the site to CPM does not happen, please deal with the situation
23.03.2021, 23:11

Here is the order with external id=66
https://carzone.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/?filtercode1c=66&filt... &filterdateplanto=&ok=1&searchLine=
24.03.2021, 17:19

I thought that the last order was with id 63, but it turned out to be 66, if I had made a couple more test orders that everything worked
I'm sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help)
25.03.2021, 10:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment