1b.app
Link copied -

Waldberis

Here is the API - https://images.wbstatic.net/portal/education/Kak_rabotat'_s_servisom_statistiki....
How many hours of programming do you need?
It is necessary in integration:
one . Transfer of deliveries of goods, see the balances of all goods
2. Receive statuses when the product is sent to the client, returned from the client and redeemed to clients
3. See the accrual of money from Waldberis for each order
4. See how much Valdberis charges for his services
Well, that is, integration is needed so that our client does not use the Valdberis office at all
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. desired method: Service methods. Stock
we can make a request to this method, find the product in the box by the article and prescribe the value from the quantityFull or quantityNotInOrders field to the additional field in the box. Such an action can be done with the launch once a day, its completion will take 5 hours. There will be a choice of an additional field in which to write the received quantity.
2. Please specify what it is about? Those. what api methods we need to knock on and what information and where you want to write.
3. As far as I can see, there is no method in the api that will show the transfer of money somewhere.
4. Please specify in which method you need to make a request and what data and where to write. Thanks
05.03.2021, 16:54
Original comment available on version: ru

2. On the Wildberry side, the status of the order changes. It must be transferred to boxing. What methods are in the API - I can’t know (this is why I set this task)
4. What methods are in the API - I can’t know (this is why I set this task)
11.03.2021, 10:32

Kiril, please contact one of our integrators for the preparation of technical specifications and assistance in the implementation of improvements https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/search/?tags[]=%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1% 81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1% 80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%20OneBox . From myself, I can only say that they will just knock on the api to pick up some data and write it down somewhere in the box, the action takes from 4 hours of refinement.
12.03.2021, 17:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment