1b.app
Link copied -

Tilda integration not working

Integration is set up (according to the instructions, different checkboxes and fields were tried), when filling out the form, only a contact is created (by phone number I check in the database - yes), but lead processing (BP is specified in the integration settings) is not created from the word at all
special fields were created for filling in data from Tilda, variable names were written in tilde, sites were published
What is the problem?
tried through the link as indicated in the instruction "link to the box"/tilda/push/
and tried through the link to the api (you have shown this in the video too)
Nothing happens..
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Added logging, it is possible that when creating a process it throws an error (actions at the stage, etc.)
Make a test form
12.01.2021, 15:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Did
Request information:
vin: 22222
parts: 2222222
Phone: +380 (23) 333-33-33
Additional information:
Transaction ID: 1599713:1520745262
Block ID: rec262599994
Form Name: the form in the pop-up
https://carzone.in.ua/
12.01.2021, 15:17

When updating the order - a contact update is called - there is an error "Must be filled either Last name or First name or Company"
You need the name of the contact to be passed in the "Name" parameter.
12.01.2021, 15:29

yeah, I understand, but it’s possible with some standard expression, let’s say that the contact “lead from tilde No. *” is prescribed? Or disable this check somehow ?, because on the site I don’t ask the client’s name or full name, and it’s strange that sometimes orders passed
12.01.2021, 16:08

Larin Dmitry wrote:
yeah, I understand, but it’s possible with some standard expression, let’s say that the contact “lead from tilde No. *” is prescribed? Or disable this check somehow ?, because on the site I don’t ask the client’s name or full name, and it’s strange that sometimes orders passed

There are no standard expressions - this needs to be finalized.
As an option - you can also modify it so that if there is no name - then substitute the contact details (phone or email) in the contact - this is a revision in 1 hour (we can invest if necessary)
12.01.2021, 16:54

somehow 2 leads were created from you
12.01.2021, 16:55

ok let's do it)
the question is, yutm tags are transmitted from tilde, will they be recorded? how to set it up?
13.01.2021, 09:14

Larin Dmitry wrote:
somehow 2 leads were created from you

These are my tests to determine the problem

Larin Dmitry wrote:
ok let's do it)

We will put it in the investment plan, as soon as they do it, we will inform you

Larin Dmitry wrote:
the question is, yutm tags are transmitted from tilde, will they be recorded? how to set it up?

In your examples, I do not see that UTM tags are transmitted in the proper form
If some of the transmitted data needs to be used as UTM for the client - then there is a possibility to select fields in the integration settings - start writing utm in the selector
13.01.2021, 14:49

yutm tags are transferred automatically (when they are)
ok waiting for revision) thanks
13.01.2021, 14:56

added setting "Use contact details as customer name if none" in Tilda integration
15.01.2021, 10:03

Thanks, where do I need to pay?
15.01.2021, 10:05

Larin Dmitry wrote:
Thanks, where do I need to pay?

You have a paid cloud tariff - thanks to this, we made the fine adjustment for free.
15.01.2021, 16:35

Thank you and have a nice day))
16.01.2021, 13:51

Leads stopped being created... On the 22nd, it was created, since then, with an incoming application (even a test one), the lead has not been formed, can you see what is wrong with the logs?
27.01.2021, 18:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment