1b.app
Link copied -

Allo API bug, wrong area when sending to clothing.

Good afternoon,
Order Allo 106199276 had the following structure:
shipping: {
"type": "To the branch \"Nova Poshta\"",
"shipping_id": "4",
"city": "Balaklia",
"region_name": "Kharkivska",
"city_uid": "44AC80F8-749B-11DF-B112-00215AEE3EBE",
price: 0
"tracking_number": "20450475205950",
stock: {
"name": "Warehouse #1: Kharkivska st., 23",
"stock_number": "NP271"
}
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/6638/edit/
When filling out the TTN block from the order, the city was incorrectly recognized and the parcel went to the wrong area.
The JSON structure has all the data to accurately determine the region and city.
The parcel went to another area, I'm attaching a screenshot.
Please fix it.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

29.11.2021, 14:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Let's clarify the algorithm of your PSU so that we foresee everything correctly:
1. integration with Allo fills in the address
2. you create a process, the desired branch / city is determined
3. at the stage https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/91/action/new/ create TTN NP Logistic
As I understand it, it is enough for us to check if the delivery is to the office - then we need to add the area at the beginning of the address and find the desired city, taking into account the desired area?
30.11.2021, 16:57

Good afternoon Maxim,
Allo integration fills in the address and the TTN block.
Already at the moment of receiving an order from Allo in OneBox CRM, there is an algorithm, as I understand it, for filling in the TTN Parameters block.
Actually, now the algorithm for choosing the Branch of the NP is incorrect, since it does not take into account the area.
All this happens already at the moment when the Allo order is received into the system, respectively, already at the "New Allo order" process step, the order contains a completed TTN Parameters block. On the orders I indicated, there was filled with a city with the same name, but from a different region, and, accordingly, the office with the expected number, but in another city.
Sending to NP logistics to the department occurs from the TTN block. I'm attaching a screenshot. When sent to a branch, we expect the correct branch (in the correct city) to be selected there. I think when you look up a city in the directory of cities, you do not take into account the region, each city or department in the NP directories has an area.
As we see in the example (order Allo 106199276), your algorithm took the wrong city from the list (WrongCity.jpg).
Expected result in the second screenshot. We expect that the city will be selected taking into account the region, and then the branch from this city will be selected.
30.11.2021, 17:41

In our case, the algorithm recorded incorrect values in the TTH block. Screenshot attached:
30.11.2021, 17:44

The test script is quite easy, we accept the order Allo 106199276 into the test system. And we see that in the TTN Block everything corresponds to the JSON structure (correct city and department).
30.11.2021, 17:57

I made changes to the formation of the address during the delivery of the NP to the department (we add the area at the beginning of the address), as well as the search for the city in directories, taking into account the area.
If you can - please check on the test process with the problematic address and let me know if it solved your problem.
01.12.2021, 09:26

Please remove the area from the address, there should not be an area. In others, there is no integration in the address bar area.
At NP Logistics, after changes in the received structure, like this, and as a result, orders are not shipped:
01.12.2021, 10:12

Ideally, this is the algorithm.
If for dressing:
1. Recognized the department on the basis of reference values from reference books.
2. Filled in the address bar based on the recognized branch from the TTH block.
Attached a screenshot of the result from the working integration for an example:
01.12.2021, 10:17

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
Please remove the area from the address, there should not be an area. In others, there is no integration in the address bar area.

Removed.

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
Ideally, this is the algorithm.
If for dressing:
1. Recognized the department on the basis of reference values from reference books.
2. Filled in the address bar based on the recognized branch from the TTH block.

Ideally, when Allo gives the necessary identifiers of cities / departments according to the directories of New Post, and not at random.
01.12.2021, 10:27

The address bar is still with an area.
Unfortunately, I can't influence Allo.
01.12.2021, 10:50

Try it now.
Improved the setting "When delivering to the Nova Poshta branch to search for cities (taking into account the region), use the getSettlements method (to fill in the city / branch of TTN parameters)" into the action of importing orders with Allo, which tries to get the necessary city identifiers from the NP Logistic directory, taking into account the region and pre-fills in the TTN Parameters block.
01.12.2021, 11:15

I think getSettlements is bad when getting an order.
We use these directories only at the Manager Step, when manually parsing targeted delivery.
All other integrations when receiving orders use standard directories, there are no 100% problems with branches.
I disabled getSettlements in Allo integration. But the recognition in the TTH Block is still not working.
Order for Kharkiv region:
Balakleya, Warehouse No. 1: st. Kharkovskaya, 23
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/6997/edit/
Pay attention to the TTN block, Tam Gorod and the First branch from the Cherkasy region, and as a result, the order will go to another area.
01.12.2021, 11:41

The main problem here is that the NP has 2 city directories, and Allo gives the "left" branch identifier - and now we are dealing with this disgrace.
Now I'm implementing a search setup for a basic directory with an area, please wait.
01.12.2021, 11:50

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
I think getSettlements is bad when getting an order.
We use these directories only at the Manager Step, when manually parsing targeted delivery.

So where do you initially fill in the address in the block and how do you create TTN?
I see at the stage only the creation by NP Logistic
Or do you manually still create through the TTN creation tab?
01.12.2021, 11:57

We create shipments only through NP Logistics.
All integrations accept orders in standard directories, just on the Call Me Stage, we have new directories enabled, and managers use these directories only at this stage, and only when manually entering the address in the TTN block. All acceptance of orders from all integrations goes to standard directories.
If you want, I can hold a zoom meeting with you right now and show you.
01.12.2021, 12:01

I think, as soon as it will be implemented "Now I'm implementing a search setup for a basic directory with an area, please wait." -> The issue will be resolved.
A city will be selected from the desired area from the base directory, and everything will work.
01.12.2021, 12:04

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
I think, as soon as it will be implemented "Now I'm implementing a search setup for a basic directory with an area, please wait." -> The issue will be resolved.
A city will be selected from the desired area from the base directory, and everything will work.

Try
01.12.2021, 12:08

By ok living I'll unsubscribe tonight. Thanks again!
01.12.2021, 12:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment