1b.app
Link copied -

Is integration with Vchasno EDI planned?

Answers:

somewhere at the end of September - October
16.08.2023, 17:34
Original comment available on version: ua

Ярина
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Perfectly! Will it be possible to transfer the price directly from the box with the required prices and pick up the order?
16.08.2023, 19:13

Yaryna
The integrator wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Perfectly! Will it be possible to transfer the price directly from the box with the required prices and pick up the order?

so I think we will do it
01.09.2023, 09:59

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license
Good day. Tell us when we can expect integration with Timely EDI
09.11.2023, 18:19

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Lotocka_Kristina
The integrator wrote:

She has been working for more than a year.
What interests you? do you need to put the EDP on the price before loading into the outlet?

we are already testing it, I think this week, or at the beginning of the next we will publish it
13.11.2023, 10:02

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Lotocka_Kristina
The integrator wrote:

She has been working for more than a year.
What interests you? do you need to put the EDP on the price before loading into the outlet?

we are already testing it, I think this week, or at the beginning of the next we will publish it

By the way, tell me what it is for? as far as I know, the outlet accepts prices without this through normal unloading, and all customers still use it and will continue to do so
13.11.2023, 10:04

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license
[/quote]
By the way, tell me what it is for? as far as I know, the outlet accepts prices without this through normal unloading, and all customers still use it and will continue to do so
[/quote]
This functionality is necessary to quickly update prices and availability of products for prices for Outlets through Vchasno Edi.
The document template for the Rosetka marketplace assumes the first two empty columns in the file, so you need to download the system-generated file, add empty columns and send it to the Rosetka manager.
27.11.2023, 15:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment