1b.app
Link copied -

checkbox - the check was created, but not recorded in

Є необхідність автоматизувати РРО на підприємстві ?
Необхідне підключення checkbox ?
У нас є готовий компонент для роботи! Переглянути компонент
Custom order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/61801/edit/
Creating a check through the procedure https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/workflow/12/procedure/198/?status=0
On the back saw a pardon:
Pardon check:
Validation error
value is not a valid uuid
Then, having ticked the adjustment, I saw a pardon that the amount of payments cannot be lower than the amount of the order, but put in the adjustment "% of the error between the order amount and the payment amount, at which transfer the payment to the amount of the process:"
If anyone has seen a pardon in the visualization, it’s impossible until the check is not fiscalized (the screen didn’t work), but in the checkbox https://my.checkbox.ua/dashboard/receipts the check was shown (in the comments before the confirmation, throwing off the request for a check)
Food:
1. Where can I read about setting up a box_order_status_action_block_cashier_shifts_receipt_sell / Creating a sales receipt, fiscalizing it and delivering it to th
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
1. Where can I read about setting up a box_order_status_action_block_cashier_shifts_receipt_sell / Creating a sales receipt, fiscalizing it and delivering it to the client by email (otherwise, setting up a lot, or not understanding its combination and necessity)?

There is no documentation for the action. Some of the settings were implemented through the forum at the request of customers - you can independently search for information on a particular issue in the PPO section

2. Why did the system create a check, but did not write down the "Check ID"?

Probably your PSU is configured in such a way that after creating a check you wanted to get it printed - to which you received an error - and OneBox gave an error, rolling back the changes when switching. But since the request has already gone, you got a similar result.
If you could provide a more accurate screenshot of the error, it would be clearer. Try to set up the BP in such a way that operations on the check are done after a short pause after it has been fiscalized.

3. Why did the system see a pardon that it could not be visualized until the check was not fiscal (which was not so broken)

Probably some of the requests to the Checkbox returned such an error - if there was at least a screenshot of the error, it would be clearer where it came from.
29.12.2021, 12:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment