1b.app
Link copied -

PPO software integration

Есть задача разработки нового функционал?
Создайте топик на нашем форуме и вам предоставят оценку! Создать топик
Good afternoon
software development is required
The logic of the PRRO
The cycle of interaction between the software cash register and the fiscal server (one change, online and offline)
No. Notice Explanation Notes
ZMINA IS CLOSED
1. OPEN (CHECK#0)
2. CHECK#1
3. CHECK#2
four. ….
5. TEST (CHECK#0x7F..FF) Checking the call (at times, as the checks were not sent for the remaining 30 minutes)
6. ….
7. CHECK#... Check of the opening operation
8. CHECK#... Check for the opening operation
9. ….
10. ASKX Request for a call on sub-bags of an operation for an ear of change (for consumption)
eleven. ….
12. CHECK#... Check for the opening operation
Chapter 13
14. CHECK#... transmission failed (three attempts with scoring for 5 seconds each), writing a check to the team's lancet
15. … recording of checks in the team’s lancet
16. ... writing checks in the team's lancet
17. TEST (CHECK#0x7F..FF) Nevdaliy (there is no confirmation of the fiscal server)
18. ... ... writing checks in a timchasovy
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

who are interested in getting such integration put a plus.
08.09.2020, 14:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Mironenko Dmitry Client wrote:
who are interested in getting such integration put a plus.

support
08.09.2020, 16:33

sorry
If you are interested please click the "Subscribe" button
and when an employee of the development department dignifies us with an answer how many hours it will take him for such an implementation
everyone will receive an email.
12.09.2020, 22:55

I do not want to break anyone off, but it is unlikely that now we will do a direct integration with PPO.
It's all about the future strategy of OneBox.
Doing your software PPO is not our business.
It is more profitable for us to integrate with the same checkbox, because in this way the responsibility for the PPO performance will lie with the checkbox, and not with onebox. It is for this checkbox'y customers and will pay money.
We will not be able to make this integration better than the Checkbox service and / or become more successful than Checkbox in the PPO niche. I have little idea that people will say "OneBox is a PPO solution", this is not our goal.
Even if we do this integration, it will need to be constantly supported, write instructions for clients, help with questions / bugs / consultations, be directly or indirectly responsible for all fiscal things. And it all costs money all the time. That is, it will not work just to take it, make a revision once and customers will be happy. You will have to constantly take money for its maintenance, support, development.
With the same prom.ua, we found ourselves in exactly the same situation: the prom API is developing, and after a while, customers complain that some kind of integration with it is no longer complete. Although they paid once for this integration, we don't charge "integration with prom - 50 USD/month".
15.09.2020, 14:04
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Good afternoon,
Maksim,
Then at least clarify the issue with the checkbox in this task https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/integratsii-c-onebox/153/
it has unanswered questions
15.09.2020, 14:22

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich Administrator wrote:
I don’t want to break anyone, but it’s unlikely that now we will do a direct integration with the PPO. It’s all about the future strategy of OneBox. Making our software PPO is not our business. lie on the checkbox, not on the onebox. It is for this checkbox'y customers and will pay money. We will not be able to make this integration better than the Checkbox service and / or become more successful than Checkbox in the PPO niche. I have little idea that people will say "OneBox is a PPO solution", this is not our goal. Even if we do this integration, it will need to be constantly supported, write instructions for customers, help with questions / bugs / consultations, directly or be indirectly responsible for all the fiscal stuff. And it all costs money all the time. That is, it will not work just to take it, make a revision once and customers will be happy. You will have to constantly take money for its maintenance, support, and development. With the same prom.ua, we found ourselves in exactly the same situation: the prom API is developing, and after a while, customers complain that some kind of integration with it is no longer complete. Although they paid once for this integration, we don't charge "integration with prom - 50 USD/month".

Maxim, in everything that you write - there is a lot of sense. And I agree with you that it is easier, cheaper and more convenient for a company to connect once, and the second party will be responsible for it.
But a question arises in a number of other programs / companies (For example: Nova Poshta, Rozetka or someone else), which also develop and often make their own changes to the API and other resources. How do you plan to work with them and how should we (your clients) act in such cases?
16.09.2020, 15:58

But a question arises in a number of other programs / companies (For example: Nova Poshta, Rozetka or someone else), which also develop and often make their own changes to the API and other resources. How do you plan to work with them and how should we (your clients) act in such cases?

Roman Sergeevich,
I'm still thinking about the exact OneBox model.
Probably we will have to make a certain model, when the cost of some integration will be "per month".
For example, integration with Nova Poshta costs $10/month (conditional price), and any tasks for Nova Poshta are accepted and executed for free, and we also make sure to implement all the integration functions to the maximum.
16.09.2020, 20:47

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich Administrator wrote:
But a question arises in a number of other programs / companies (For example: Nova Poshta, Rozetka or someone else), which also develop and often make their own changes to the API and other resources. How do you plan to work with them and how should we (your clients) act in such cases? Roman Sergeevich, I'm still thinking about the exact OneBox model. We will probably have to make some kind of model when the cost of some kind of integration will be "per month". For example, integration with Nova Poshta costs $10/month (conditional price), and any tasks on Nova Poshta are accepted and executed for free, and we ourselves monitor to implement all the integration functions to the maximum.

Maxim Alexandrovich,
I suggest that everyone think together (you as a manager and our clients). It can be in any form: online, offline, survey or something else. I am sure that now with the help of the forum there will be several dozens of your clients who will give you feedback on their problems, experience with other CRM or ERP, and you will move based on the data.
I have an opinion: now you choose from what you know or what employees tell you, but you do not fully know the "pain" of customers. We need to sail in the same boat, and if something goes wrong, everyone will drown.
What do you say about this?
17.09.2020, 17:26

Roman Sergeevich, I partially agree with you.
I disagree only with the fact that I do not understand the "pain of customers" :)
My task is not to personally hear all the pains and figure out how to solve them, but to create such an ecosystem that can solve its own problems on its own, and, no matter how strange it sounds, for this it is not at all necessary to personally immerse yourself in every detail. And at the same time, it is not necessary that the pains be solved one and all.
In part, this can be compared with the following situation: in order to build a network for the sale of mobile phones, it is not at all necessary to understand how the phone itself is arranged inside, down to the electrons on the wires (although this is cool knowledge, but not required).
17.09.2020, 17:47

then you need to build a system for collecting customer pain and a system for solving these pains.
the investment system was probably a good option.
I offered my pain, five people supported it.
we need a mechanism to solve this pain
on a paid or free basis, it already depends on the general policy of boxing.
it is necessary that "Bodyako Dmitry" does not climb the forum offering to pay for an hour or two of work
and went in and chose a task from the waiting queue.
"Today we are finishing the new mail, 10 people agree to pay"
the bird put the order accepted, the grandmas were written off. and forward...
everyone is happy and satisfied (well, or most)
and LTV is growing and everyone gets an actual revision for little money.
18.09.2020, 19:23

or maybe even more than one programmer offered to solve the pain for 200 bucks
and two, and the second agree on 100
18.09.2020, 20:08

Miroshnichenko Maksim Alexandrovich Administrator CEO OneBox wrote:
Roman Sergeevich, I partly agree with you. I only disagree with the fact that I don’t understand the “pain of clients” :) My task is not to personally hear all the pains and figure out how to solve them, but to create an ecosystem that can solve its own problems, and, no matter how strange it may sound - for this it is not at all necessary to personally immerse yourself in every detail. And at the same time, it is not necessary that pains be solved every single one. In part, this can be compared with the following situation: in order to build a network for the sale of mobile phones, it is not at all necessary to understand how the phone itself is arranged inside, down to the electrons on the wires (although this cool knowledge, but not required).

Maxim Alexandrovich,
and if exclusive improvements are displayed in a general view and make something like a "kickstarter"? For example, a project: Refine the "cashier's workplace" in the box for quick settlement at the checkout (I took this topic because it's a sore subject for me ????).
- You need to collect $200;
- Minimum payment 5$;
- Target: 20 pcs;
Fundraising ends October 15, 2020. Implementation October 25, 2020.
In the future, you can think of a lot of related functions or goodies for customers, for example: when the amount exceeded what you need (it should have been 200, but 300 was received).
It’s just that now, even if there are some tasks that are not interesting for Boxing to finalize, but there is interest from customers, they are not ready to pay a large amount, and it’s impossible to find a person who is ready to split the check.
19.09.2020, 16:30

Oh, that's a cool idea!
Roman Sergeevich, thank you! I'm already thinking about how to do it in the near future.
19.09.2020, 17:35

Miroshnichenko Maksim Alexandrovich Administrator CEO OneBox wrote:
Oh, this is a cool idea! Roman Sergeevich, thanks! I'm already thinking about how to do it in the near future.

My pleasure))
That's why I suggested that you go out into the "field" to clients and solve such issues together;)
19.09.2020, 18:00

That's why I suggested that you go out into the "field" to clients and solve such issues together;)

I don't mind going out and listening, but only in public.
I don't have enough for private correspondence.
Plus the forum allows me to capitalize on content.
19.09.2020, 19:51

Let's say
40 people paid 5 bucks each to change the new mail.
they were given a separate integration corrected. and everyone else uses the uncorrected one, or what?
20.09.2020, 00:22

Mironenko Dmitry Client wrote:
Let's say 40 people paid 5 bucks each for changing the new mail. They got a separate integration corrected. and everyone else uses the uncorrected one, or what?

They may, for example, gain access after a few months. This is what the developers did with the OneBox update.
PS Cool forum thread, thanks for the cool idea!
05.10.2020, 16:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment