1b.app
Link copied -

Do not forget the amount of payment and the amount of the goods in the check

In the order, the price of the product is 75.60, and 75.9 is transferred to the Checkbox. As a result, sums are not included in the check.

Custom order https://drukaryk.com/admin/customorder/order/23961/edit/
Help rose, be kind
We don’t scorch with little studs
If you pay for the change (as it is required) of the price of the goods so that the total amount of the payment was confirmed
Prices for the goods in the zamovlennya we put tіlki z two signs pіslya komi
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Very strange, this shouldn't happen.
Is it repeated on many processes? If yes, you can transfer the action on one of them to the procedure - I will receive the request body for creating a check (without creating it) and you can contact Checkbox technical support with it (if it is correct) with a question why this is happening
15.09.2021, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина
Personal license
75.59 is passed to the checkbox, not 75.9. you, maybe the prices in the tables of products are rounded
15.09.2021, 18:03

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
There was one time when we put a price with a few kopecks and two sums in the check. Now we obov'yazkovo, before that, as a check, we set prices rounded to 10 kopecks.
*** I immediately put the price of 75.60 in my check (it can be seen in history), but 75.59 was transferred to the Checkbox ***
This problem did not recur, but we have few checks (up to 20 per month).
17.09.2021, 09:48

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
I returned to the Checkbox. They said that the problem is on Vanbox
17.09.2021, 15:04

I returned to the Checkbox. They said that the problem is on Vanbox

I originally asked:

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Is it repeated on many processes? If yes, you can transfer the action on one of them to the procedure - I will receive the request body for creating a check (without creating it) and you can contact Checkbox technical support with it (if it is correct) with a question why this is happening

if this is repeated under similar conditions - provide the process, I will check and in case of a correct request - I will provide its body for technical support
17.09.2021, 15:16

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Good, pokaєmo, we can repeat.
17.09.2021, 15:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment