1b.app
Link copied -

Order Amount Variable

Good afternoon. Help me choose a variable. We send the client a message with the amount of the order, where we use the [ordersum] variable, but if the client has an advance payment for this order, then we send the wrong amount. (example in the photo) I found the [contractordetails] variable, but it does not fit, in the SMS it is written like this and comes[contractordetails].
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Try [order_obligationClientin]
10.07.2024, 12:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Same story, just comes in text :(
10.07.2024, 14:29

give a link to the stage where the message is sent and the sending action is configured, I’ll see exactly what variables can be used there
10.07.2024, 15:29

11.07.2024, 10:33

{|$clientobligationTotal|} try this one, from the list https://box.agro-him.com.ua/admin/directory/variable/
11.07.2024, 10:58

It worked) Thank you
11.07.2024, 12:09

Good afternoon, this variable is not suitable, it gives the total amount of the client's debt, but only the obligations under the order are needed.
30.07.2024, 11:05

I gave a link with a list of all possible variables, find the one you need there
30.07.2024, 11:49

Yes, there is a link, but I can't find the variable :( There should be a variable of obligations specifically for the order, not a general one.
05.08.2024, 10:45
Original comment available on version: ua

Try using document variables too via {|$
05.08.2024, 11:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment