1b.app
Link copied -

Tell me how to implement several FOPs in one store?

Please advise how to correctly manage 2 sole proprietors on one account
it is necessary to issue invoices from different sole proprietors and see where payments from which sole proprietors came
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The Payments and Cash Register application allows you to create as many legal entities as you want, as well as wallets/accounts.
In fact, in the system you can keep financial records of absolutely everything you need without any restrictions on the number of accounts, categories or legal entities.
вчера, 08:52
Original comment available on version: ru

tell me one more thing, is it better to issue invoices from different legal entities by simply creating several different templates for each legal entity, or add a legal entity to "legal entities" and through some line and variable pull the details into the invoice?
вчера, 10:47

Larin Dmitry wrote:
tell me one more thing, is it better to issue invoices from different legal entities by simply creating several different templates for each legal entity, or add a legal entity to "legal entities" and through some line and variable pull the details into the invoice?

If the accounts are no different except for the legal details in the document header, create several legal entities, fill in the corresponding details, and in a single document template use variables with the values of the legal details, and when creating documents use the required legal entity.
вчера, 10:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment