1b.app
Link copied -

How to make a payment with the selected payment method

Есть необходимость автоматизировать работу с платежами в системе?
Мы подготовили специальный компонент для этого! Посмотреть компонент
Good afternoon! In the Settings in the payment methods, 10 different payment methods are indicated, each has its own interest.
In the account I specify "account from the process" http://joxi.ru/gmvN8JKUv7GGdm but when I try to switch, I get the error "There is no account for payment"
How can I make sure that the payment comes to the wallet that is selected in the process?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In the process interface settings, display the "Process account" field in the universal block - this will be the wallet (drop-down list with a list of all wallets) to which the payment will be made
01.10.2020, 09:15
Original comment available on version: ru

And how to apply the margin, earlier when I chose the payment method, the cost of the order increased by the specified "Commission Percentage" in the delivery methods.
Tell me how to fix this?
01.10.2020, 09:29

Poliit Max Ruslanovich wrote:
And how to apply the markup, earlier when I chose the payment method, the cost of the order increased by the specified "Percentage of commission" in the delivery methods. Tell me how to fix this?

The question is not entirely related to the topic of the problem ...
But in short, the payment wallet (aka account) is not the same as the payment method. Those. there can be 1 wallet, for example "Cashier", and 10 payment methods.
The amount of the payment will depend directly on the amount of the process or on the value of the "make a payment" action selected in the settings, i.e. you need to specify the additional field from which to take the payment amount.
at the same time, you can set up automation (for example, hang it on a procedure), which, depending on the fulfillment of the condition, will be calculated according to the formula "process amount multiplied by a percentage".
For example, the action "Calculate and record if the condition is met", set the condition: if the payment method is equal to "Cash" - multiply the process amount by the percentage X and write it in the additional field Y
01.10.2020, 12:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment