1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the payment order

Є nalashtuvannya for procedures, schob stinks spratsovuvali when adding payment: https://take.ms/3nWYK
Evaluate the additional payment in order to revise this payment on the basis of the text in the payment field "bank details" (it is necessary to be able to win regularly), copy the amount and commentary of the payment in the additional fields of the payment process and make a payment mentally known.
Important: when you add a payment to the process, you can check only those payments that you launched the procedure (so that, as it was done for the payment earlier, it was not launched again for the new one).
(Box MVP)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
good day! run, be kind, into the robot, write off the payment from the Integrator account. Lilya was seen.
19.01.2022, 17:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина
Personal license
tell me, be kind, what is the job in the robot?
24.01.2022, 17:43

On which OneBox should I upload the revision (I don’t see the link in the description)?
25.01.2022, 12:23

Action "Create a sub-process when bank payment details match according to regular expressions"
The description says how it works.
25.01.2022, 12:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment