1b.app
Link copied -

Filling cards does not work correctly

Answers:

We are waiting for an answer. Thank you.
10.06.2022, 16:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Most likely, this is how you set up filling in the fields based on the directory, in the automation of contacts. How is it set up now?
10.06.2022, 17:32

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:
Most likely, this is how you set up filling in the fields based on the directory, in the automation of contacts. How is it set up now?

These are new fields and have nothing to do with formulas and actions in contact automation. Otherwise, how then should it work, if without specifying conditions in the universal block, the fields are filled in correctly? It's just a bug and it shouldn't work like that.
16.06.2022, 01:59

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
And the selection from where, if this field is not connected with anything?
Explain what exactly doesn't work. As far as I understand, when filling in the brand, it crashes, that is, the field becomes empty, right? Then you need to understand what actions are configured in automation.
+ Hiding fields won't work for multilist.
If you can give me access, I will try to solve your problem, but first explain in more detail.
16.06.2022, 10:53

Here's a video showing what's wrong.
16.06.2022, 12:06

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
In the automation of contacts, are there any settings?
16.06.2022, 14:31

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
In the automation of contacts, are there any settings?

Yes, but they are not associated with any field at all. Moreover, automation works after saving, and I didn’t even have a save)
17.06.2022, 16:56

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
When you delete a value in a card, it is also saved. I can't give you an exploratory answer without seeing what settings you have made.
18.06.2022, 20:46

All actions are disabled. The same thing happens.
20.06.2022, 16:02

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Sorry, without access I can't say more.
I sent a request, on this page https://1b.app/en/partner-access/ you can allow me access, and I'll try to figure it out.
22.06.2022, 11:20

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Sorry, without access I can't say more.
I sent a request, on this page https://1b.app/en/partner-access/ you can allow me access, and I'll try to figure it out.

It makes no sense to understand the bug) This is either a bug or a refinement (if the functionality of checking multipoles is not meant), and I need a developer who could look and answer.
22.06.2022, 11:41

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

tryalia wrote:
It makes no sense to understand the bug) This is either a bug or a refinement (if the functionality of checking multipoles is not meant), and I need a developer who could look and answer.

The functionality of checking the multilist is not implied, but this generally does not apply to the fact that your value in the field is written automatically.
22.06.2022, 12:17

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.

tryalia wrote:

The functionality of checking the multilist is not implied, but this generally does not apply to the fact that your value in the field is written automatically.

The value is not written automatically, if I turn off the check and output according to the filling of the fields, then everything will be ok and it will be possible to delete the value in the field. Then, accordingly, refinement is needed so that our Wishlist would be realized :)
22.06.2022, 12:49

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

tryalia wrote:
The value is not written automatically, if I turn off the check and output according to the filling of the fields, then everything will be ok and it will be possible to delete the value in the field. Then, accordingly, refinement is needed so that our Wishlist would be realized :)

This setting should not affect the filling of values in any way, only the display. If so, then it's a bug
22.06.2022, 12:52

good afternoon. Is the problem relevant?
15.07.2022, 14:18

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
good afternoon. Is the problem relevant?

Yes, it's either a bug or an improvement. We don't quite understand yet.)
Please take a look and let me know.
26.07.2022, 14:52

This is due to the "Additional column display conditions" setting, it does not work adequately with the multilist. I need to rewrite, it will take 2 hours
03.08.2022, 22:16

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
This is due to the "Additional column display conditions" setting, it does not work adequately with the multilist. I need to rewrite, it will take 2 hours

Let's do. Please send an invoice
17.08.2022, 18:11

Good afternoon. Uploaded the revision to your box. I checked, everything switches - the fields show . Please check you
26.08.2022, 11:51

Everything works, thank you.
07.09.2022, 15:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment