1b.app
Link copied -

Ability to remove the preview window when creating a process

In previous versions of OneBox, it was possible to disable the preview window when creating a process (screenshot 1)
I ask you to clarify whether there is such an opportunity in the OS?
If this is not possible at the moment, please add it, as this is a useful feature.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Tkachenko Roman Anatolievich wrote:
In previous versions of OneBox, it was possible to disable the preview window when creating a process (screenshot 1)
I ask you to clarify whether there is such an opportunity in the OS?
If this is not possible at the moment, please add it, as this is a useful feature.

no we removed it
and do not plan to add
14.07.2021, 11:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
and do not plan to add

Igor, duck this functionality is very necessary in this version.
At the very least, I wonder what will happen to those who move from MVP? There, in some BP groups, for example, orders - I turned off this window so that the employee immediately gets into the order interface. And now it turns out he will always see him?
14.07.2021, 11:59

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
SheBo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
and do not plan to add

Igor, duck this functionality is very necessary in this version.
At the very least, I wonder what will happen to those who move from MVP? There, in some BP groups, for example, orders - I turned off this window so that the employee immediately gets into the order interface. And now it turns out he will always see him?

add
7 people have already asked
but it will be in a different form a little) I will write here
14.07.2021, 13:56

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
add
7 people have already asked
but it will be in a different form a little) I will write here

Could you clarify the timing? We cannot work without this functionality, or we just have to click on the save button several times until we reach the finished order window.
17.07.2021, 20:19

In setting the type of business process itself, you must check the box "Create a process without a preliminary page"
after that, when you click on +, a task will be created in the default business process of this type
23.07.2021, 17:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment