1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate refinement in contact process

Good morning. Please evaluate the refinement of the process interface block Process Contacts http://joxi.ru/vAW8dlZTBaplLr,
1. it is necessary to add a setting when filling in which in the Company Selection field only contacts from the structural tree of the Contact Holding specified in the client field should be displayed, that is, these contacts (all structures)
2. add a setting for selecting groups whose contacts should be displayed here , multilist selection
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. in the block there is a setting "Selecting contacts only from the enterprise tree" with a similar logic of work - won't it suit you?
2. add a multi-list selection of contact groups that are filtered when searching among existing contacts - finalization 2 hours
13.07.2021, 14:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
in the block there is a setting "Select contacts only from the enterprise tree" with a similar logic of work - won't it suit you?

this checkbox only displays contacts from the client of the process up in the structure, that is, if I have a daughter of the second level of the company as the contact of the process, then I will no longer see the third fourth level down, but I need to see everything as there are large structures
13.07.2021, 15:34

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
this checkbox only displays contacts from the client of the process up in the structure, that is, if I have a daughter of the second level of the company as the contact of the process, then I will no longer see the third fourth level down, but I need to see everything as there are large structures

well, then you can set up to see the entire holding tree as in the block you specified - it will take 1 hour
13.07.2021, 15:37

Due to the fact that the number of open topics was limited, and we will most likely confirm this task on Monday, while I close it and have to restart a new task
20.07.2021, 12:45

Good afternoon. We launch revision

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
2. add a multi-list selection of contact groups that are filtered when searching among existing contacts - finalization 2 hours

this and

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Shatokhina Irina wrote:
well, then you can set up to see the entire holding tree as in the block you specified - it will take 1 hour

and this
Total 3 hours
project https://crm.hlr.ua/ on account of paid hours
27.07.2021, 12:22

Maxim, a small clarification, the above two filters should work simultaneously, if it is selected to display only the "Holding Enterprise" group, and at the same time it is selected to display the entire client's holding tree, then as a result we will see only companies from the client's holding tree with the Holding Enterprise group
Thanks
27.07.2021, 12:28

Good afternoon. Settings:
Selecting contacts only from the enterprise tree across the entire enterprise tree
When searching, show only contacts of selected groups
30.07.2021, 14:29

It works, thanks, the task can be closed
02.08.2021, 11:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment