1b.app
Link copied -

When opening some business processes, the page loads very slowly.

Greetings! Please consider the current situation displayed in the video in the attached file. Optimize if possible. Otherwise, at least point out the problem and point out possible solutions.
Server load indicators do not change:
Also, please do not close this ticket until the issue is resolved. As it happened with my previous ticket, where it was necessary to remove all sources of business processes from the database starting from the 69th.
If possible, resume the previous ticket, as well as remove the sources of business processes using the available support hours under our contract.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
Greetings! Please consider the current situation displayed in the video in the attached file. Optimize if possible. Otherwise, at least point out the problem and point out possible solutions.
Server load indicators do not change:

probably the problem is that you have 5000+ sources, and you output selectors in the process interface - because of which the browser takes a long time to render such a selector
You need to delete extra channels. Since their creation is not a system error, you have several ways to solve the problem:
1. we can remove sources according to the conditions you specify for 1 hour of revision
2. we can do it for free if you move to the cloud
3. if you have personal technical support - you can contact it
4. delete sources manually

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
If possible, resume the previous ticket, as well as remove the sources of business processes using the available support hours under our contract.

I don’t see any reasons for resuming the ticket https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/8609-zapisat-istochnik-kana... - you were given an exhaustive answer about that the functionality used worked correctly. Whether it was true that you decided to use it is another matter altogether.
18.05.2021, 16:27
Original comment available on version: ru

You didn't remove the sources as I requested.
Please do this using the 1 hour turnaround time we have in the contract
18.05.2021, 17:16

The fourth day is coming to an end. Sorry to remind you of myself, but I want to get the result. help me please
19.05.2021, 15:24

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
You didn't remove the sources as I requested.

I shouldn't have done this for free. I gave you the reasons above.

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
Please do this using the 1 hour turnaround time we have in the contract

Unfortunately, I have no idea what kind of contract we are talking about and what hours of improvements there are. If you have a personal manager, according to cooperation with which you have some hours of improvements - contact him to use these obligations to resolve this issue.

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
The fourth day is coming to an end. Sorry to remind you of myself, but I want to get the result. help me please

I have listed the solutions above.
19.05.2021, 15:44

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
will remove from the database all sources of business processes starting from the 69th.

Sources starting from the specified - removed.
20.05.2021, 13:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment