1b.app
Link copied -

Calculate and write the value to the additional field if the conditions are met

Can you ask a decal value here?
Yakshcho we have a field in a new one, but either A, B, C. It is necessary that the formula was less successful, if the field has a value of A or B. How can you work?
Possibly, otherwise?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Try to ask one more mind, as you need it, and everything will be ok.
29.03.2021, 19:14
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Good evening! Dії, as indicated in the comments above - will not give you the result, which you need, even if you stink the mind "I", and not "ABO". I think that in this case, the easiest option for you would be to make two divisions - one for one mind, another for a friend.
29.03.2021, 20:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich wrote:
Good evening! Dії, as indicated in the comments above - will not give you the result, which you need, even if you stink the mind "I", and not "ABO". I think that in this case, the easiest option for you would be to make two divisions - one for one mind, another for a friend.

Yes, I know. But don’t you know about the others?
I don’t want to repeat 25 similar ones.
29.03.2021, 22:09

Kulik Roman wrote:

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich wrote:

Yes, I know. But don’t you know about the others?
I don’t want to repeat 25 similar ones.

Unfortunately, at the moment, in the system there are no steps at the stages, which would change the value in the number of minds, which can be set in the "ABO" format. You can only take away the path of the functionality.
30.03.2021, 09:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment