1b.app
Link copied -

Question: Structure of child processes (framework)

Answers:

I already sort of answered you on this block https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/interface/3981-ne-rabotaet-struktura-dochernih...
This block shows correctly when you have several levels of nesting of subprocesses (the corresponding types can be selected in the settings)
Specify exactly what result you want to achieve and maybe I will tell you the correct setting of the block, if it is possible to set it up with it
26.03.2021, 17:15
Original comment available on version: ru

I need to display subprocesses and their subprocesses in one block, in a hierarchy. At the same time, so that you can see some fields (name, status, number, responsible, additional fields) related to the displayed processes.
That is, the parent process is an order. And its subprocesses are products (but not products) and products within products.
Order 1 (parent process)
- Opening 1 - New - Responsible
- Design 1 - Calculation - Responsible
- Opening 2 - New - Responsible
- Design 1 - Calculation - Responsible
- Construction 2 - Calculation - Responsible
- Design 3 - Calculation - Responsible
Etc.
thanks for the help
26.03.2021, 20:30

New and settlement are statuses
26.03.2021, 20:32

Unfortunately, this option will not work for you.
This block was developed for an educational project, where the structure consisted of several levels:
- there is a main project (for example, a course)
- there are subprocesses in the BP of the 1st level (for example, classes)
- there are sub-processes in the level 2 BP (for example, lessons)
Actually, this block will display on the basis of clients and planning dates - a block where the vertical columns will be the dates and processes of the 1st level, with horizontally - planned relative to the BP client of the 2nd level (example in the screenshot)
30.03.2021, 16:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment