1b.app
Link copied -

Needs revision on rates

There is a process, there can be many payments in the process, in different currencies.
Now it works in such a way that any payment is recalculated at the rate of the process, and on the basis of this, the obligations and the amount of payments are calculated.
1) You need to make a setting for the BP, which will allow you to calculate obligations and payments based on the payment rate.
2) the ability to specify the rate and amount in the process currency when adding a payment
For example:
Process https://prosto-shop.pp.ua/admin/customorder/order/1323/edit/
Currency - dollar
Order amount $110
You need to pay in 3 currencies:
$40 in process currency
1400 UAH = 50 $ at the rate of 28
15 EUR = 20 dollars
I propose to make it so that if you specify 2 amounts: in the currency of the wallet and in the currency of the process https://prnt.sc/yy3o5t, so that they are taken into account in such amounts, and the rate is automatically adjusted or if the rate is specified, then the amount in the cu
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

When calculating "Paid", if the currencies do not match, then the order is recalculated at the exchange rates. This is done on purpose so that everything within the order is calculated relative to its courses (that's why they are needed there).
Why don't you want to adjust the courses accordingly?
11.02.2021, 17:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
because in one order there can be several payments at different rates, respectively, 1 order rate does not give the result you need, each payment needs its own rate
11.02.2021, 21:00

I need to think, I can’t say yet how long it will take to do this with minimal consequences.
15.02.2021, 17:15

Recalculations according to some incomprehensible logics and courses will not give an adequate option.
The normal option - suggested in the description - is to use the field "For the amount (in the process currency)"
1. Adds the field "For the amount (in the process currency)" to the addition of the payment (if not specified - it is considered the same as now - automatically) - 2h
2. If you need to control the calculation logic within the BP stage - do an action for the stage (similar to "Ignore payments of subprocesses") - 3 hours
3. If you need to control the counting logic within the entire PSU - make the setting in the form of a checkmark in the PSU parameters - 3 hours
4. We rework the methods for calculating the "Paid" amount of the process and the amount of the process obligation to a new setting - if specified, then instead of converting the payment amount into the process currency - use the payment amount "For the amount (in the process currency)" - 4h
In total - 9 hours, with option 2 or 3 - to choose from
17.02.2021, 10:18

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Need an invoice for payment
25.02.2021, 16:20

According to this nutrition, is there a solution?. skin day sticks with given problems de postiyno vilaziat like incomprehensible cents and kopіyka at mutually rozrahunkah. Especially if the postal worker sells goods in foreign currencies and resales in different currencies and different rates. Maybe Onebox OS has fixed this problem. You also need a correct record of payments, and why on a global level!
22.07.2021, 08:34

GERA
BAAs Dev.
I'm also interested in a question similar to the post above.
Constant troubles with payments, rates, etc.
Tell me, maybe a procedure or action is somehow corrected
03.08.2021, 19:29

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Vasilishin Vasil Yaroslavovich wrote:
According to this nutrition, is there a solution?. skin day sticks with given problems de postiyno vilaziat like incomprehensible cents and kopіyka at mutually rozrahunkah. Especially if the postal worker sells goods in foreign currencies and resales in different currencies and different rates. Maybe Onebox OS has fixed this problem. You also need a correct record of payments, and why on a global level!

strelec wrote:
I'm also interested in a question similar to the post above.
Constant troubles with payments, rates, etc.
Tell me, maybe a procedure or action is somehow corrected

We did not make this revision, our client disappeared from the radar :)
04.08.2021, 12:21

Ярина
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good day!

GERA wrote:
I am also interested in a question similar to the post above.

Vasylyshyn Vasyl Yaroslavovych wrote:
Is there a solution to this diet?

please contact me, there is a client who is ready to partially pay for the finishing touches
09.01.2024, 14:59
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment