1b.app
Link copied -

Repeating the transition problem to the same status 2 times

There was a task https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/finances/3782-protsess-pereshel-dvazhdi-na-odi... pri-etom-takogo-bit-ne-dolzhno/
Here is the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/30892/edit/
In which the same problem recurred
The essence of the problem is that the order went 2 times to the same status and as a result payments were added 2 times (although there is protection at the stage so that the payment does not add a second time)
The employee said that for this order he pressed the stage button and the system thought something for a very long time (the stage switching button for a long time (50-100 seconds) was gray
As a result, such a disaster
I removed the duplicate payment
Well, you need to figure out what this crap is.
When you deal with the problem, look at the history (by order and by payments and by actions in the system, in fact everything can be seen there who and when and where clicked)
PS: I insist that an
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. We are aware of this issue and have already developed a solution. It is in the testing phase and will be uploaded to all boxes within a few weeks.
21.12.2020, 11:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. We are aware of this issue and have already developed a solution. It is in the testing phase and will be uploaded to all boxes within a few weeks.

I ask you to speed up the solution, since this has become more frequent, after the current task was set, there were several more similar orders, this all entails a loss of confidence in the system, since such illogical things lead to the need to revise finances and everything else
Will you notify here about the results of solving the problem?
21.12.2020, 13:17

Unfortunately, I will not be able to notify you in this task. Just know that in about 2 weeks from the current date you will receive this code.
21.12.2020, 13:23

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Unfortunately, I will not be able to notify you in this task. Just know that in about 2 weeks from the current date you will receive this code.

We updated the box, the problem is solved, can we close the task?
06.01.2021, 15:33

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
not yet

1. It turns out you cheated (you wrote on 12/21/2020 "Just know that in about 2 weeks from the current date you will receive this code" two weeks was 01/04/2021)?
2. What is the new deadline for solving the problem?
08.01.2021, 10:10

1. Yes, I misled you for selfish purposes.
2. You will no longer receive a single term from me on any of your issues in order to avoid accusations of deceit and other nonsense.
08.01.2021, 11:06

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
2. What is the new deadline for solving the problem?

???
08.01.2021, 11:23

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:

Well, did the code get there?
16.01.2021, 10:27

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:

Well, did the code get there?

???
22.01.2021, 18:40

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
code got into mvp

The error happened again
Here is the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/36712/edit/
That is, back spent twice in the same status in a row
Please fix the bug promptly
The duplicate payment has just been deleted, as there is a gap in the cash register (this is unacceptable for accounting systems)
25.02.2021, 14:46

please ask the employee how he could make this duplicate transition. At the moment, the protection is only for the first 20 seconds of the "double transition", i.e. within 20 seconds you cannot make the transition to the same status. You can see that the transition was after > 20 seconds, i.e. the employee was clearly doing some kind of game with page updates and poking all the buttons in a row
25.02.2021, 15:13

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
please ask the employee how he could make this duplicate transition. At the moment, the protection is only for the first 20 seconds of the "double transition", i.e. within 20 seconds you cannot make the transition to the same status. You can see that the transition was after > 20 seconds, i.e. the employee was clearly doing some kind of game with page updates and poking all the buttons in a row

According to the employee, he pressed the "Paid ..." button, then all the buttons became gray and it lasted quite a long time, perhaps more than 30 seconds, after which the employee reloaded the page and pressed the "Paid ..." button again and after that he already saw that the amount doubled paid.
1. And why exactly 20 seconds, not 19, not 21, not 60?
2. What does "game" mean (tell me what you couldn't do, according to the history of the order, the employee didn't seem to do anything strange)?
3. It turns out that there is some kind of special logic (special conditions) that must be observed so that it would not allow you to go to the same stage 2 times?
4. Even if the system could go through the same stage 2 times, then the second payment should not have been added, since there is a check, why was it added?
25.02.2021, 17:12

According to the employee, he pressed the "Paid ..." button, then all the buttons became gray and it lasted quite a long time, perhaps more than 30 seconds, after which the employee reloaded the page and pressed the "Paid ..." button again and after that he already saw that the amount doubled paid.

I will discuss your situation with colleagues. I don't see the point in answering questions. Wait.
25.02.2021, 17:33

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:

I will discuss your situation with colleagues. I don't see the point in answering questions. Wait.

Well, what did they discuss?
02.03.2021, 12:03

Ku-ku, is there anyone alive?
03.03.2021, 23:36

Ku-ku, is there anyone alive?

+
04.03.2021, 22:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment