1b.app
Link copied -

Product Automation: Improved

To not fill in all possible values that fit "equal to": https://prnt.sc/vvsu69
It would be ideal to add a "Not Equal" condition to make things easier by excluding all but the selected options.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
It would be ideal to add a "Not Equal" condition to make things easier by excluding all but the selected options.

Add to the action "Calculate the value by the formula and write to the specified field" for comparison, the option "Not equal" - completion in 1 hour
04.12.2020, 16:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Kornev Mikhail wrote:

Add to the action "Calculate the value by the formula and write to the specified field" for comparison, the option "Not equal" - completion in 1 hour

Add a better trail. system update for free. Paid improvements are not interested. I spend my time, sometimes hours, messing around with Boxing and tweaking things... Thank you.
04.12.2020, 17:37

Mikhail, you are wasting time to set up something for your business and not for us, a strange remark)
04.12.2020, 17:42

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Mikhail, you are wasting time to set up something for your business and not for us, a strange remark)

I hinted at the fact that Boxing is in many ways clumsy, sometimes illogical, and sometimes with stupid logic of settings and other things. I bought Boxing to make my life easier, not harder. if Boxing "doesn't want" to develop, then so be it.
It's one thing when the product is already good in itself, everything works clearly, and improvements are needed to do something specific non-standard, and another thing when simple obvious things are not enough.
04.12.2020, 17:51

I did not see any "clumsiness" in this topic and, to be honest, I have not seen such a system where out of the box they would provide at least a similar flexibility of settings and the amount of functionality. Most likely you have not seen such a system either, as you continue to use a "clumsy", "inconvenient" and generally "disgusting" product.
04.12.2020, 17:57

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I did not see any "clumsiness" in this topic and, to be honest, I have not seen such a system where out of the box they would provide at least a similar flexibility of settings and the amount of functionality. Most likely you have not seen such a system either, as you continue to use a "clumsy", "inconvenient" and generally "disgusting" product.

I just can not use it normally, so I suggest improvements that are most often accepted. But sometimes not)
04.12.2020, 18:09

I do not quite understand how moving a button a few pixels to the right / left or adding a new comparison operator can dramatically change the system and its usability. It seems to me that a dozen programmers can be loaded with such tasks for a couple of years, instead of doing really useful things for all users. Agree, you can add some kind of checkmark, comparison, etc. to almost every action, and there are already more than 400 such actions / blocks in the box. Again, so that you are not denied such things, you were offered to switch to a cloud tariff, in which most of the tasks will be done for you for free, but apparently for some reason you are not interested in such an offer.
04.12.2020, 18:15

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I do not quite understand how moving a button a few pixels to the right / left or adding a new comparison operator can dramatically change the system and its usability.

When you spend an hour on something that takes 5 minutes with a convenient interface, then you can discuss further ...
05.12.2020, 12:49

can you provide a specific example of what you can spend an hour instead of 5 minutes on?
05.12.2020, 14:35

https://prnt.sc/vxc8ii
I have to create such an action for each "profile" and "pipe" category, although I could just multi-select the categories.
That is, if you count, then I need to do 14-20 identical actions and still not get confused in them, and then if I edit some, then look for the right one among them.
07.12.2020, 11:18

https://prnt.sc/vxcbwf
Here's a multi-select.
07.12.2020, 11:19

Can we make a multi-selection of categories in about half an hour, issue an invoice?
07.12.2020, 12:08

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Can we make a multi-selection of categories in about half an hour, issue an invoice?

yeah, we will move to cloud soon and turn to cloud.
07.12.2020, 13:46

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Can I make this revision at the expense of the cloud?
25.12.2020, 16:51

Yes, is that all you need?

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
25.12.2020, 17:06

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Yes, is that all you need?

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

As far as this automation is concerned, there are several improvements that I would like to see:
1. add "not equal" condition
2. add a multi-selection of product categories (https://prnt.sc/vxcbwf)
3. block the "Control value" field when the "Filled value" condition is selected
Can they be made too?
25.12.2020, 17:39

Yes, we took it to work - we will inform you when it is done.
25.12.2020, 17:41

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Thanks
25.12.2020, 17:43

As far as this automation is concerned, there are several improvements that I would like to see:
1. add "not equal" condition
2. add a multi-selection of product categories (https://prnt.sc/vxcbwf)
3. block the "Control value" field when the "Filled value" condition is selected
Can they be made too?

hello, please tell me if there is any success in this matter? When is the update planned for?
03.02.2021, 08:13

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

When will the update be around?
22.02.2021, 17:46

please can't move further in settings without this improvement!
21.03.2021, 19:38

Hello. Updated your system
22.03.2021, 12:46

Great, thank you!
22.03.2021, 14:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment