1b.app
Link copied -

The Fill process or contact field action triggers all procedures repeatedly

Good afternoon!
Faced such a problem, when creating a process / switching the stage of the procedure, when changing the process, they work out repeatedly (once we switch the stage = the procedure works out 10 times). The process change table looks like this https://prnt.sc/vpnies, in one of the procedures, when changing the process, the Add comment action was set to see the number of times it was processed in the process, this is what happens when the process is created https://prnt.sc/vpnmkr , there are 12 such comments and this is only when the process is started.
A bug was created, task 2015685074, while your colleagues reported that there was a problem with the Fill in the process or contact field action. This action repeatedly runs all procedures for changing the process. But they added that this is not a bug, but such is the work of the action, and they estimated the revision at 1 hour.
Still, I do not agree that this is not a bug, this is not the correct operation of the action,
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Irina wrote:
Still, I do not agree that this is not a bug, this is not the correct operation of the action, therefore I ask you to perform it as an investment and make changes to the development of this action. Thanks in advance

To agree or not is your right. Some of the clients need procedures to run when a field changes, you don't.
We can only invest 1 hour if you are a paid cloud client.
Please provide a link to your OneBox so that we can check it
26.11.2020, 17:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
To agree or not is your right. Some of the clients need procedures to run when a field changes, you don't.

Maxim, I don’t argue, but I hope that you still strive to maintain a positive reputation for your company, and the situation described above is too controversial. Or do you think it's ok that the save process runs 12 times due to a set action?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
We can only invest 1 hour if you are a paid cloud client.
Please provide a link to your OneBox so that we can check it

I represent an integrator company and the client does not have a cloud box.
27.11.2020, 09:26

Irina wrote:
Maxim, I don’t argue, but I hope that you still strive to maintain a positive reputation for your company, and the situation described above is too controversial. Or do you think it's ok that the save process runs 12 times due to a set action?

My opinion may differ both from yours and from the opinion of the customer of this functionality. But this does not give me the right to arbitrarily decide to change it.
The logic of why this is happening and what can be done about it - as I understand it, was provided to you earlier in technical support.

Irina wrote:
I represent an integrator company and the client does not have a cloud box.

As directed by our superiors, we can only make these investments for paid cloud customers.
27.11.2020, 17:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment