1b.app
Link copied -

Fix double jump bug

There is an order
https://vzuto.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/droperi/146748/edit/
There was a transition here 2 times http://i.imgur.com/PWSM2ed.png
At this stage, the action is "cancel the reserve"
As soon as a double transition occurred, the error of an incomprehensible reserve of a pair returned
https://vzuto.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/26089/storage/
There is a reserve, but it is not clear where it is
http://i.imgur.com/AxtRnPS.png
Perhaps you can make some kind of setting that would prohibit going to the stage 2 times?
The error occurs in such a way that we click on the stage, visually nothing happens, the employee thinks that he did not click - he clicks again, everything works but shows that there was a double transition.
This is not the case, there must be some prohibitions to avoid such errors, this is already the 3rd or 4th question on this topic. What can be done to prevent this from happening, please tell me
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
enabled safe database mode
this problem shouldn't happen again.
watch while
13.10.2020, 15:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Mistakes again, here's an example
https://vzuto.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/droperi/148508/edit/
and again the reserve of the goods broke, it is in reserve, but it is not written where and there is no way to remove it
https://vzuto.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/storage/reserve/?balanceid=163431
16.10.2020, 15:06

tell the employee Shevchenko Alena Vladimirovna
clicked in the chat first 1 time then 40 seconds later the second time
specify why?
16.10.2020, 18:00

Let's discard the CPM, you as a user, if you click on some button in some program - you want the response to be fast, right?
Imagine now an average manager who processes an order, he wanted to cancel the inventory of goods, simply by moving to the stage.
You wrote that 40 seconds have passed, would you wait 40 seconds for the system to cancel the product reserve? I think no.
Moreover, before the update, everything worked in 3-4 seconds. This is very strange and the whole system has slowed down, although we took a more powerful server after the update.
I do not exclude the option that the manager clicked 2 times, but in this case there must be some kind of "fool-proof" protection that should not allow the system to be broken simply by the fact that someone clicked on the stage 2 times.
The question with double transitions does not allow us to send the goods, since in fact it is not there, it is a Phantom. + After that, negative balance errors occur in the warehouse.
This needs to be fixed, and as soon as possible.
17.10.2020, 10:35

Koleichik Oksana
Client wrote:
Let's discard the CPM, you as a user, if you click on some button in some program - you want the response to be fast, right?
Imagine now an average manager who processes an order, he wanted to cancel the inventory of goods, simply by moving to the stage.
You wrote that 40 seconds have passed, would you wait 40 seconds for the system to cancel the product reserve? I think no.
Moreover, before the update, everything worked in 3-4 seconds. This is very strange and the whole system has slowed down, although we took a more powerful server after the update.
I do not exclude the option that the manager clicked 2 times, but in this case there must be some kind of "fool-proof" protection that should not allow the system to be broken simply by the fact that someone clicked on the stage 2 times.
The question with double transitions does not allow us to send the goods, since in fact it is not there, it is a Phantom. + After that, negative balance errors occur in the warehouse.
This needs to be fixed, and as soon as possible.

the fact that you have taken a more powerful server is not an indicator if you have not rebuilt the configuration to those new parameters that are
please note that I did not say that there was a transition of 40 seconds - and you have no evidence that there was a transition of 40 seconds (I will say more even according to the logs there are no such transitions) - therefore, everything that you described above is just your guess, so how an employee could simply lose the Internet at the moment of transition to the stage and cut off some of the operations that were being performed and when he appeared, she re-made the transition - this is also just a theory
so I ask you to clarify what happened in order to answer
18.10.2020, 16:54

We don't have access to the code to tell exactly why this is happening, so we're guessing.
If we have improved the server, then where do you need to register - so that these settings are applied? Can you do this ? Maybe this will help?
We have a problem that really interferes with work.
1. System freezes
2. Warehouse errors occur due to double transition
3. Negative balance due to warehouse errors
And all this is twisted together, so we can’t normally send part of the orders because of this, we can’t partially maintain the warehouse, since the goods are actually there, but it’s not clear somewhere and sometimes it can’t be canceled.
If there is no clear answer why this is so, let's go by the deductive method, please write it down so that the system sees the new hosting resources. Perhaps this will remove the problem and we will not return to this issue, but for now there is really a "pain" that interferes with work
19.10.2020, 12:59

Koleichik Oksana
Client wrote:
We don't have access to the code to tell exactly why this is happening, so we're guessing.
If we have improved the server, then where do you need to register - so that these settings are applied? Can you do this ? Maybe this will help?
We have a problem that really interferes with work.
1. System freezes
2. Warehouse errors occur due to double transition
3. Negative balance due to warehouse errors
And all this is twisted together, so we can’t normally send part of the orders because of this, we can’t partially maintain the warehouse, since the goods are actually there, but it’s not clear somewhere and sometimes it can’t be canceled.
If there is no clear answer why this is so, let's go by the deductive method, please write it down so that the system sees the new hosting resources. Perhaps this will remove the problem and we will not return to this issue, but for now there is really a "pain" that interferes with work

your current server config is set to the old settings and everything that you updated and improved the settings is not used now
you can reconfigure and optimize everything in 1 hour
20.10.2020, 02:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment