1b.app
Link copied -

The names of the goods, the company's deputy "Kavichok" have changed quot

Axis so, like on the screen 1292
Task from the workshop on the initial platform: https://icoloronebox.crm-onebox.com/705/
In the OneBoxes of the participants in the workshop, there is a similar problem with showing quotation marks next to the names.
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Is this issue no longer relevant? Added a new product with the same id - in the table without quotes
21.10.2022, 18:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
Is this issue no longer relevant? Added a new product with the same id - in the table without quotes

actual problem, Masha,
shards all the same he scho to enter
watch screen 1175
yes, you won’t overcome in any way in the system interface html tags <b>&quot</b>
25.10.2022, 21:42
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

In the product card, the name was with quot, I replaced it with regular quotes - I re-saved nothing, nothing fell off, in the process everything was with normal quotes
26.10.2022, 10:56

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
In the product card, the name was with quot, I replaced it with regular quotes - I re-saved nothing, nothing fell off, in the process everything was with normal quotes

so I truly understand that if the Client creates a new product and saves yoga, and the name has victorious quotes, then everything will be
i pov'yazane z cim other food
at once, you need to shovel all the goods, for some of them, for the names of the quotes through quot i, manually fix it?
27.10.2022, 13:15

You can filter by name in the product folder to get a list of products with quot. At the moment there are no such products in the specified box
27.10.2022, 13:48

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
You can filter by name in the product folder to get a list of products with quot. At the moment there are no such products in the specified box

Dyakuyu shiro
29.10.2022, 13:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment