1b.app
Link copied -

Add goods from the selected warehouse in real quantity to the process

Good afternoon. There is a need in the process to add products that are available in the selected warehouse. At the same time, it should be possible to add only products of a specific category or brand.
I know about the action Add all products from the warehouse to the process, but this way I can pull out all the products, but I need to selectively, for example, one category
If you configure the Search products interface block to display only goods with stock and add all search results - but in this case, a product is added in the amount of 1 pc, but you really need the quantity from the warehouse
Maybe there are other options?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Let's make a selection of categories here "Add all products from the warehouse to the process". It is good for you?
Perhaps there are some other solutions, but I don’t remember places other than the warehouse basket where this can be done.
04.08.2022, 17:20
Original comment available on version: ru

will not work, since the category selection should be in the process, that is, today I need category 1, and tomorrow 2, or maybe goods of a certain brand in general, so let's evaluate the product search interface block, here additional setting , when adding a product to the process, pull up the amount of availability in the warehouse specified here (it is important that not free stock, but full availability)
We can add goods like this
process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/inventarizatsiya-sklada/2942637/edit/
Can we appreciate this?
04.08.2022, 19:06

somewhere in this block there is a setting that allows you to enter the quantity of the product to add to the order at once. Look for
04.08.2022, 21:00

there is a setting that adds everything that is filtered by search, here it is
BUT she will add goods in the amount of 1 piece, and we need to pull the real quantity from the warehouse
05.08.2022, 09:17

Yes, you can tie it to it to add all the goods in the quantity that is currently in the selected warehouses (you will select warehouses in the block settings). Do you need only goods that are not yet reserved, or do you need everything?
Takes 2h. Bill?
05.08.2022, 14:52

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Yes, you can tie it to it to add all the goods in the quantity that is currently in the selected warehouses (you will select warehouses in the block settings). Do you need only goods that are not yet reserved, or do you need everything?

everything is needed (not just the free balance). Concerning the account - I will agree and unsubscribe
05.08.2022, 17:34

Please send an invoice to FOP Zaglubotsky
once again TK: in the Product Search block, add a new setting "when adding a product to the process - add in the amount of availability in the selected warehouse" . Warehouse, we must specify here screen 1 , the setting should work when adding both through the basket and through adding everything that is found . We add the full availability of a position in the selected warehouse (not only free)
Thanks
09.08.2022, 18:17

Please send invoice to my email
11.08.2022, 12:39

setting "When adding products using the "Add all found products" button, add the quantity of the product that is in stock" . In your example, I added test products to the order. Please try in some other situation. I removed the setting after the test, deleted the goods.
16.08.2022, 22:55

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
setting "When adding products using the "Add all found products" button, add the quantity of the product that is in stock" . In your example, I added test products to the order. Please try in some other situation. I removed the setting after the test, deleted the goods.

Thanks. It was embarrassing that the description indicated When adding products with the "Add all products found" button - I wrote in the TOR that when adding in two ways, both through the basket and through adding all the products found. And now, when you click on the basket, 1 piece is added, please correct it. You can check on the test process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/inventarizatsiya-sklada/2942637/edit/
Also about the warehouse. Here in the settings field is the name of the warehouse, the presence of which we are adding. Here is the field in the process , but when adding products via the Add all found button, availability in all warehouses is added. On the screen you can see what is added and what is needed. Please also correct
18.08.2022, 09:57

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
there is a setting that adds everything that is filtered by search, here it is
BUT she will add goods in the amount of 1 piece, and we need to pull the real quantity from the warehouse

here is the TK

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Takes 2h. Bill?

Here is his assessment.
You ask for an invoice from below and add exactly X2 of what needs to be done to the TK. In this case, the fact that I did not notice this is purely my cant, I apologize - next time I will correct myself and will carefully read your assignment and reevaluate after each message. I'll fix it in a few days.
18.08.2022, 14:13

How so? Here is my original TK, which has not changed to this day:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
will not work, since the category selection should be in the process, that is, today I need category 1, and tomorrow 2, or maybe goods of a certain brand in general, so let's evaluate the product search interface block, here additional setting , when adding a product to the process, pull up the amount of availability in the warehouse specified here (it is important that not free stock, but full availability)
We can add goods like this
process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/inventarizatsiya-sklada/2942637/edit/
Can we appreciate this?

In response to this comment, you write that such a setting already exists, and what you now call TK I am writing in response to your comment, this part is . This is just a reply to your post.
As a result, when I ask for an invoice, I sum up the final TOR again in order to understand that they understood each other correctly. Here is the comment

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
once again TK: in the Product Search block, add a new setting "when adding a product to the process - add in the amount of availability in the selected warehouse" . Warehouse we must specify here screen 1, the setting should work when adding and through the basket, and through adding everything that is found. We add the full availability of a position in the selected warehouse (not only free)
Thanks
18.08.2022, 14:34

I say that, completely my cant - I read inattentively. I will fix everything so that it works within a couple of days
18.08.2022, 14:39

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
I say that, completely my cant - I read inattentively. I will fix everything so that it works within a couple of days

Thank you very much, I'll be waiting
18.08.2022, 15:30

Hello, I've made some changes. Please try testing now
19.08.2022, 14:49

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Hello, I've made some changes. Please try testing now

Good afternoon. Tested on the process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/inventarizatsiya-sklada/2970635/edit/
For example, the search for a camera-registrar and here is the result , when adding the first product was added in the amount of 15 pcs, as needed, and the rest of the products in the amount of 1 pcs - . Although they are not in stock, that is, they should not be added
The process is a test, you can check on it. please fix this, but everything else is fine. Thanks
25.08.2022, 18:28

When adding a product with a quantity of 0, the box automatically replaces the quantity of goods with 1 pc. If in your case you do not need to do this at all, this can be done as a separate setting. Takes 1h
30.08.2022, 22:13

bu
OneBox production wrote:
When adding a product with a quantity of 0, the box automatically replaces the quantity of goods with 1 pc. If in your case you do not need to do this at all, this can be done as a separate setting. Takes 1h

I understand that initially the assessment turned out to be incorrect due to a general misunderstanding, but the task that we were solving was far from a priority and we went for revision only because of the assessment of 2 hours. Now I have nothing to argue why the rating has become higher, and, accordingly, they do not confirm it for me. Considering that initially it was specified in the TOR that the goods should be added in the quantity indicated in the selected warehouse (the warehouse indicated in the additional field) and I could not assume and take into account that the goods will be added in the amount of 1, I ask you to make one more concession and edit this part as well. Thanks
07.09.2022, 16:22

Attached to the checkbox that was finalized. If the product is not in stock, the product will not be added to the order. Try.
16.09.2022, 16:26

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Attached to the checkbox that was finalized. If the product is not in stock, the product will not be added to the order. Try.

Thank you so much for taking on the job. I'll post the result
16.09.2022, 16:27

Thanks a lot, it works great.
19.09.2022, 16:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment