1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement calculation: Display the process on the desired tab when moving to the stage

Please calculate the cost of developing a new action for the stages of the process, namely: when moving to the desired stage, open the process on the selected TAB, and not on the tab that is set by default.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. In the stage settings, you can select the default tab for this status. This setup will take about 3 hours.
11.07.2022, 13:45
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
In stage settings

I want to clarify, do you suggest doing this through the "Interface Builder" for the stage or through the action?
Donats 1
14 USD from Mihail Cornev
11.07.2022, 14:03

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
In stage settings

I want to clarify, do you suggest doing this through the "Interface Builder" for the stage or through the action?

why action? and if a tick, as on the screen?
11.07.2022, 14:24

ps start "tab"
*mixed up the title
11.07.2022, 14:28

Well, through the action it seems to me not at all. I wanted, as Mikhail showed above, so that in the interface settings you could select the default tab for the current editable status
11.07.2022, 14:33

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
In stage settings

perhaps you need the tab to be displayed not always at the stage, but only if the user has moved to a certain status?
11.07.2022, 14:45

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
perhaps you need the tab to be displayed not always at the stage, but only if the user has moved to a certain status?

I need my TAB to be displayed at some specific stage. Maybe 10 stages and all of them have 10 different tabs.
11.07.2022, 15:30

those. not only during the transition, but always if in the order the stage = XXX, while above on the screen with Mikhail you can make a setting
11.07.2022, 16:47

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
those. not only during the transition, but always if in the order the stage = XXX, while above on the screen with Mikhail you can make a setting

Can you tell me how much it will cost then?
11.07.2022, 16:53

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
3h

Thanks for the help. I will think
11.07.2022, 17:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment