1b.app
Link copied -

Bp Leads, Orders

Answers:

Hello! Reset, please, screenshots of how it looks in the Workflow application. In theory, you could delete processes, but not a group of processes. And just the same workflow groups give icons. Or in general there Links application is used)
03.06.2022, 09:55
Original comment available on version: ru

I previously deleted them from the desktop, but now I tried to delete them from workflows. let's see what happens.
in general it is strange that I could not remove them from the desktop.
03.06.2022, 10:07

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

I previously deleted them from the desktop, but now I tried to delete them from workflows. let's see what happens.

You can’t delete them from the desktop, unless you throw them on a tab. If you need to delete, delete like this.
03.06.2022, 10:08

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

You can’t delete them from the desktop, unless you throw them on a tab. If you need to delete, delete like this.

OK thanks.
but then it would be more logical to name on the desktop not "delete", but "hide"))
03.06.2022, 10:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment