1b.app
Link copied -

Related processes

https://voltdetailing.1b.app/
Dear developers and users, please help me with the solution of this request:
There is a process that creates one client record on several responsible (let's say three) . At the same time, the system creates several related processes (let's say three) for each of the responsible
I will also add that these three responsible may have different products for this process
Also, I have activated automation with a monobank statement, which, if orderid is specified in the comment to the payment, then this payment is added to the process.
Even at the "waiting for payment" stage, I have an action: if the payment is more than the amount of the process, then go to the paid stage.
Now the question itself. How to make the client pay for one process - but the payment was charged in several at once? is this a fix? If yes, then please rate it.
Or maybe there is at least an action t
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. It is possible to modify the action which, upon transition to the stage, will summarize the value of the fields you need in the related processes (+ the current one) and write them into an additional field of the current process. What fields do you need to sum? This action will take 2 hours to complete. Bill?
17.05.2022, 16:08
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. It is possible to modify the action which, upon transition to the stage, will summarize the value of the fields you need in the related processes (+ the current one) and write them into an additional field of the current process. What fields do you need to sum? This action will take 2 hours to complete. Bill?

Thank you for your reply!
In general, yes - this is very interesting and partially solves the request. After discussion with the client, it is likely that I will ask for an invoice. Before that, I’ll clarify - is it possible to refine it so that I will independently choose which fields to summarize and which fields to write to, and how much will it cost? (Or is it included in two hours?) Interested in process and product fields. If not, then for a start it will be enough for us to take the sum of processes and fill in the custom field accordingly.
The second point is in the continuation of logic. Taking into account the above refinement, it turns out like this: at the "Waiting for payment" stage, a notification is sent to the client (sms, viber, tg) indicating the amount for all related processes (the above-mentioned custom field), card number and process id. Let's take a happy story as an example, when a client specifies this same orderid in the comment to the payment when paying. Since the action for collecting payments from the monobank https://voltdetailing.1b.app/app/automatization/hour/edit/ is set and "Shukati the process number according to the template" is indicated in it: #orderid this payment falls into the process that switched to stage and sent SMS. And there is a nuance, for example:
In this process, the sum of the process, let's say 5000, in another, related process, let's say 3000, in the third 2000
sum of three processes 10000
the client receives an SMS in the amount of 10000, he pays them, but the payment gets into the process, where the amount is 5000
and now the question to which I led
can the system, for example, with the help of refinement, automatically check if there are related processes, and if so, automatically distribute this payment to the current and all related processes?
so that, as in the example, the payment for 10000 for one process is distributed into three payments 5000, 3000, 2000 for three related processes.
Thank you for your time!
PS: if you need to write technical specifications for the second part regarding the collection of payments in a separate consultation on the forum, then tell me, I will write. But it would be great if we wrote this logic within one TOR, so that even for forum users this information would be available within one post.
19.05.2022, 05:49

Mazur Viktor Viktorovich
SheBo wrote:
Before that, I’ll clarify - is it possible to refine it so that I will independently choose which fields to summarize and which fields to write to, and how much will it cost? (Or is it included in two hours?) Interested in process and product fields. If not, then for a start it will be enough for us to take the sum of processes and fill in the custom field accordingly.

the evaluation was to take the sum of the process sub-fields you chose and write it to another process sub-field you chose. You can add additional fields of process products to this amount, the assessment will not change.

Mazur Viktor Viktorovich
SheBo wrote:
so that, as in the example, the payment for 10000 for one process is distributed into three payments 5000, 3000, 2000 for three related processes.

There is an action "Automatically send payments to clients by processes". It should do what you need, but in order for it to work, the payment does not initially need to be tied to the process. Those. it distributes only payments for which no process is selected
19.05.2022, 11:27

the evaluation was to take the sum of the process sub-fields you chose and write it to another process sub-field you chose. You can add additional fields of process products to this amount, the assessment will not change.

ok, super, as I understand it, I just have to choose which fields I need to write down, tell you and get an invoice, right? I won’t be able to choose these fields on my own in the settings, according to which to calculate?

There is an action "Automatically send payments to clients by processes". It should do what you need, but in order for it to work, the payment does not initially need to be tied to the process. Those. it distributes only payments for which no process is selected

yeah, but it will take all payments from the monobank card and distribute it. The same confusion may arise with these payments - one client paid, but was deposited into the account of another client. I considered, but there is a card for both personal use and business. That is, there, as it were, a binding is needed, so that the client would indicate in the comments what he paid for ...
20.05.2022, 09:14

[/quote]
[/quote]
although I just found the right setting

THANKS!!
20.05.2022, 09:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment