1b.app
Link copied -

Automatic date change "due until"

Good afternoon!
Faced such a problem when the field "due until" was changed automatically in the order
order example https://ubp.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/wow-yalinka/1472/edit/
here is a screenshot with history
Can you comment on why this happened and what needs to be done to eliminate such cases?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The history shows that the date was changed by the employee, this happened either manually (they changed the date in the field), or you have configured actions in the business process that change the date
13.12.2021, 16:20
Original comment available on version: ru

I doubt about the settings in the PSU
reviewed again, I do not see anything that could change the date.
13.12.2021, 16:24

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The date is set earlier, this does not happen if it is set automatically. The date can change when the process is closed, to the date when you closed it, as well as when moving the process in the calendar, if there is such a checkbox
At what stage did the date change occur? What are your actions on it?
What are the procedures? What are the actions there?
And yet I do not rule out that the date is changed manually.
13.12.2021, 16:31

Good afternoon. The employee moved the date manually. There are 2 dates: dateto (Schedule) and dateplan (Run until), if I remember everything correctly, then dateplan cannot be greater than dateto (because planning later than the last date is somehow strange). Those. when changing dateto to a date less than dateplan, dateplan will automatically become the same as dateto
13.12.2021, 16:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment