1b.app
Link copied -

How to round the sum of the process in Bp and in the document template?

In the table of products I round the number to an integer, but in the sum of the process and when printing, the sum is given without rounding, please tell me how to round the sum of the process?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In the products table, do you round through special actions in steps/processes?
In general, because of what now you have rounding in the "table of products"?
29.10.2021, 18:08
Original comment available on version: ru

You can specify in the settings to round prices in the admin panel depending on the amount to the desired number of decimal places. Available rounding settings can be found here /app/settings/workflow/
29.10.2021, 18:15

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
You can specify in the settings to round prices in the admin panel depending on the amount to the desired number of decimal places. Available rounding settings can be found here /app/settings/workflow/

Dmitry, but in this case, please note that this will work for ALL business processes, even for those that you will create in the future.
29.10.2021, 18:19

super, thank you very much for your help)) otherwise I got tired of manually rounding constantly
01.11.2021, 09:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment