1b.app
Link copied -

Set up and display and record payments

There is a task "customer's order" from it the subprocess "purchase request" was exposed.
It is necessary to configure the system in such a way that payments from the "purchase requisition" would not be displayed and not taken into account in the "customer order". And accordingly, in the "customer's order" in the product table, the final field "paid" was considered to be the payment made directly in the "customer's order".
I tried all the settings from the block /admin/shop/settings/finance/ did not help. now I use the actions "do not display payments of subprocesses" and "make a payment", but this is extremely inconvenient. they have to be suspended at all stages of the task.
Is there such a setting in the /admin/shop/settings/finance/ block?
What settings can provide this?
Оригинальный вопрос доступен на версии: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор Integrator
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
in MVP: /admin/shop/settings/finance/
in OS: /app/settings/payments/
the checkbox: "Insurance of payments for subprocesses in case of a goiter for the process" is turned on?
22.10.2021, 16:38
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Susyak Igor
Integrator
Employee
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
in MVP: /admin/shop/settings/finance/
in OS: /app/settings/payments/
the checkbox: "Insurance of payments for subprocesses in case of a goiter for the process" is turned on?

Off
22.10.2021, 16:51
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


It is necessary to configure the system in such a way that payments from the "purchase requisition" would not be displayed and not taken into account in the "customer order". And accordingly, in the "customer's order" in the product table, the final field "paid" was considered to be the payment made directly in the "customer's order".

It would be much better if you indicated the links of the business process and the example process itself, where you need to configure so that subprocess payments are not displayed / not taken into account - and we will show you how exactly you can configure / modify.
22.10.2021, 17:36
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

It is necessary to configure the system in such a way that payments from the "purchase requisition" would not be displayed and not taken into account in the "customer order". And accordingly, in the "customer's order" in the product table, the final field "paid" was considered to be the payment made directly in the "customer's order".

It would be much better if you indicated the links of the business process and the example process itself, where you need to configure so that subprocess payments are not displayed / not taken into account - and we will show you how exactly you can configure / modify.

Customer order https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/admin/customorder/project/187702/edit/ Purchase order https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/admin/customorder/dostavka/194391/edit/ .
22.10.2021, 17:58
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Dmitry
AIRConstruct wrote:
There is a task "customer's order" from it the subprocess "purchase request" was exposed.
It is necessary to configure the system in such a way that payments from the "purchase requisition" would not be displayed and not taken into account in the "customer order". And accordingly, in the "customer's order" in the product table, the final field "paid" was considered to be the payment made directly in the "customer's order".
I tried all the settings from the block /admin/shop/settings/finance/ did not help. now I use the actions "do not display payments of subprocesses" and "make a payment", but this is extremely inconvenient. they have to be suspended at all stages of the task.
Is there such a setting in the /admin/shop/settings/finance/ block?
What settings can provide this?

Leave in the settings "When calculating the amount of payment for the process, take into account payments according to the direction of the business process" and "Make payments with a mandatory link to the process" (if necessary). Process nesting level (1,2) depends on how many processes are attached.
If there is a need for an automatic action in the Buyer's Order, "hang up" Make a payment and specify "do not take into account the amounts of subprocesses" .
22.10.2021, 18:22
Интегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
Client
Olmonic wrote:
Leave in the settings "When calculating the amount of payment for the process, take into account payments according to the direction of the business process" and "Make payments with a mandatory link to the process" (if necessary). Process nesting level (1,2) depends on how many processes are attached.

Read the meaning of these settings. Where in the name of these settings did you see that they exclude the display of subprocess payments? Did not help. Still showing up.

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
Client
Olmonic wrote:
If there is a need for an automatic action in the Buyer's Order, "hang up" Make a payment and specify "do not take into account the amounts of subprocesses" .

It's completely one-sided and doesn't work. And by the way, in the topic I pointed out about this action.

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
Client
Olmonic wrote:
"Make payments with a mandatory link to the process" (if necessary)

What is the need? At me in a topic 2 specific questions on which I want to receive the answer. You are not answering my questions.
22.10.2021, 18:34
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Dmitry
AIRConstruct wrote:

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
Client
Olmonic wrote:
Leave in the settings "When calculating the amount of payment for the process, take into account payments according to the direction of the business process" and "Make payments with a mandatory link to the process" (if necessary). Process nesting level (1,2) depends on how many processes are attached.

Read the meaning of these settings. Where in the name of these settings did you see that they exclude the display of subprocess payments? Did not help. Still showing up.

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
Client
Olmonic wrote:
If there is a need for an automatic action in the Buyer's Order, "hang up" Make a payment and specify "do not take into account the amounts of subprocesses" .

It's completely one-sided and doesn't work. And by the way, in the topic I pointed out about this action.

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
Client
Olmonic wrote:
"Make payments with a mandatory link to the process" (if necessary)

What is the need? At me in a topic 2 specific questions on which I want to receive the answer. You are not answering my questions.

Wait for a response from the developers. Earlier in the chat, I threw everything to you. Otherwise, I don't know how to explain to you. I can't know how you configured this or that process.
You saw in the video that the process does not take into account subtask payments
22.10.2021, 18:43
Интегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru



It is necessary to configure the system in such a way that payments from the "purchase requisition" would not be displayed and not taken into account in the "customer order". And accordingly, in the "customer's order" in the product table, the final field "paid" was considered to be the payment made directly in the "customer's order".

On the necessary statuses of the business process, where it is not necessary to display / take into account payments by subprocesses in the calculations - add the action "Ignore payments of subprocesses" (just add, without selecting a level).
As an example for the process https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/admin/customorder/project/187702/edit/ its current stage is https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/2109/action/new/ - as a result, only the payment regarding the current process is displayed.
25.10.2021, 15:53
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:


It is necessary to configure the system in such a way that payments from the "purchase requisition" would not be displayed and not taken into account in the "customer order". And accordingly, in the "customer's order" in the product table, the final field "paid" was considered to be the payment made directly in the "customer's order".

On the necessary statuses of the business process, where it is not necessary to display / take into account payments by subprocesses in the calculations - add the action "Ignore payments of subprocesses" (just add, without selecting a level).
As an example for the process https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/admin/customorder/project/187702/edit/ its current stage is https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/2109/action/new/ - as a result, only the payment regarding the current process is displayed.

This is what I'm using right now. Are there no other settings?
26.10.2021, 09:43
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


This is what I'm using right now. Are there no other settings?

No.
26.10.2021, 16:28
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment