1b.app
Link copied -

OS - tab interface display error

Answers:

So the condition for displaying the universal block is - display only if the client is in the Curators group. In the process, the client is not specified at all, so the block is hidden
13.09.2021, 09:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
So the condition for displaying the universal block is - display only if the client is in the Curators group. In the process, the client is not specified at all, so the block is hidden

right, so I need to display the curators on this tab
but it turns out that when imposing a condition on the display of only this group, this cannot be done?
13.09.2021, 12:01
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

You will put in the process a client who will be in the curators group and you will see this universal block
13.09.2021, 12:03

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
You will put in the process a client who will be in the curators group and you will see this universal block

so this setting applies to the client contact
I didn't watch this
but there is one so that I can add / display only the contacts of the group that I selected
Or does it need to be improved?
Masha, please rate
13.09.2021, 16:15

but there is one so that I can add / display only the contacts of the group that I selected

You have an additional field that is displayed in the universal block, already has a setting that would prompt only from the Curators contact group. There are no contacts in this group and therefore there are no search results in this field in this field
Everything is already set up for this field, it remains only to add to this contact group so that the list of contacts is displayed
13.09.2021, 16:21

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

You have an additional field that is displayed in the universal block, already has a setting that would prompt only from the Curators contact group. There are no contacts in this group and therefore there are no search results in this field in this field
Everything is already set up for this field, it remains only to add to this contact group so that the list of contacts is displayed

I understood it
because that's what he did to get out
Thanks
13.09.2021, 16:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment