1b.app
Link copied -

Appointment of a responsible

There is a task to see the report on the collected parcels by the storekeepers.
We work according to the BP ---- Transferred to the warehouse -------- Complete set --------- Order collected -------- Sent ----.
--------------------------------------
At the "Picking" stage, the action changes the responsible person (one of the storekeepers)
At the stage "Order collected" the responsible person remains the same
At the "Sent" stage, the owner changes to the author of the process
------------------------------------
By going to the order, we can see who collected the parcel, how you can see how many orders the storekeeper collected (that is, it was at the picking-order stage) for a certain period (day, week, month) and, ideally, is it possible to see how many items were in each order
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, I see it like this:
at stage 1 copy in the additional field responsible 1
at step 2 copy in the additional field 2 responsible 2
additional fields must be of the contact directory type
Display the report in the "Process Table" constructor and group it according to the required additional fields. Also, by some action, you can copy the number of goods in the process in an additional field and display the number of such goods in the same report; when grouping, they will be summed up.
20.08.2021, 13:05
Original comment available on version: ru

I created a new report, I'm trying to add the "Process Table" block, but there is no such block.
20.08.2021, 13:41

Give me a link to the report, I'll add it. Unfortunately, I don’t remember the exact names of the reports / actions, I just remember what functionality is there and how the report or action can be roughly called
20.08.2021, 13:51

added, there are groupings on the right and a selection of fields on the left. In the level 1 grouping, you need to select the additional field in which you will record the storekeeper.
20.08.2021, 15:22

http://box.agro-him.com.ua/app/report/desiner/16/ customize the fields you need and filters. I don't know which fields you want to see, which filters to use, which field to group by.
20.08.2021, 17:18

I don’t quite understand how this filter will work, so I don’t know which fields to add, if I add a responsible one, which responsible one will be displayed?
In general, I need to display:
Order \ number of items in the order \ Responsible \ date
+ ability to filter by dates
25.08.2021, 10:21

You, as an action at the stage, copy the responsible person in the additional field for each zhtap, respectively, and you need to display the additional field.
26.08.2021, 14:16

As far as I can see, you didn’t try to deduce anything at all, most likely it’s hard to understand right away how to do what I described above. For help in resolving your issue, you can contact experienced integrators https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/?tags[]=%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82% D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0% D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%20OneBox , they will help you customize what you want. Unfortunately, within the framework of this topic, I cannot tell you verbatim what and where to put, which field to display as a result, and how and how to add a filter to the report, since it takes a lot of time. I can only suggest in general terms what needs to be done, as I described above.
26.08.2021, 14:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment