1b.app
Link copied -

Unable to add custom field to filter

Essence:

There is a business process "Corporate orders" (app/workflowtype-korporativnie-zakazi/) in the card of which there is a field with information on the client "Client source" user.user_sourceid (where the client came from). We wanted to make sure that there was this line in the order filtering panel, but it is possible to add only "All sources" sourceid=, which include primarily where the order came from (and not the client himself). The field "Client source" is entered in the contact card.

Question:

Is it still possible to add it to the filter field?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

You can filter the list of contacts with the desired source and send them to the orders application. I can also suggest modifying a filter that will do what you need on the orders page, it will take 1 hour. Bill?
20.06.2024, 17:22
Original comment available on version: ru

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
You can filter the list of contacts with the desired source and send them to the orders application. I can also suggest modifying a filter that will do what you need on the orders page, it will take 1 hour. Bill?

give me an answer please
20.06.2024, 19:30
Original comment available on version: ru

20.06.2024, 19:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment