1b.app
Link copied -

Stage switching

Good afternoon.
Tell me how to implement stage switching if the payment deadline has passed?
There is a stage "Deferred payment", at this stage there is a field "Pay by" (order.order_dateplan), where we indicate the date and time. But I can’t find an action for this field.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Good day,
you can do this:
1) at the desired stage, set the "Set stage deadline" action, where you choose where to get the deadline (order.order_dateplan) https://i.imgur.com/X8PW3uP.png
2) then choose "Switch stage after the stage expires" or "Create a reminder about the expiration of the process"
03.01.2024, 16:38
Original comment available on version: ua

Susyak Igor wrote:
Good afternoon,
you can do this:
1) at the required stage, set the action “Set stage date”, where you choose where to get the term from (order.order_dateplan).
2) then select “Switch stage when stage expires” or “Create a reminder about process expiration”

Good afternoon.
Thank you, I did this initially, but where the “take from additional field” field does not appear, “Pay before”, I went to orders, from there I created a new additional field, and I see all the additional fields except this one. Maybe this field is not displayed because it is indicated by date? I noticed that all fields whose type is “date” are not displayed.
04.01.2024, 09:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Check the field type, maybe the date is not suitable - then you need to look for an action that will count the number of days/hours until the set date.
*This is where we even made improvements to take from the field https://1b.app/ua/forum/business-processes/15176-diya-vstanoviti-termin-etapu-br...
but the developers didn't respond why it doesn't work.
04.01.2024, 10:24

Yes, I wrote about this above, the field type is date. As I understand it, it can’t be done without modification?
04.01.2024, 13:53

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
I think it is possible, action and settings are needed.
Try "Fill the process or contact field" and search the forum for formulas how to calculate the number of days/hours based on two dates. Then place the calculator in the action "Set the term of the stage"
04.01.2024, 15:38

Good afternoon.
Did the above suggestions help you resolve your issue?
12.01.2024, 13:12

Good afternoon, yes, noted, thank you
25.01.2024, 15:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment