1b.app
Link copied -

Turn call to process automation is not working

Answers:

Good day. You have the setting "Do not create a process if there is an open process in the specified business process" and the "Only consider client processes" checkbox is not checked, so the system found an open process and does not run the action
11.10.2023, 15:06
Original comment available on version: ua

The fact is that there are no open processes for the client, I delete all agreements from myself, delete my contact, call, the contact is created, but the agreement is not
11.10.2023, 17:10

if only open processes are needed for the client, then check the box "Take into account only client processes"
11.10.2023, 18:12

Дворак Микола Papidu Digital Agency
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
It is necessary that when a client calls, for which there are no open processes, a process is created during the call. I delete all the processes, I delete my contact, but when I call, if I pick up the phone, the contact is created, but the agreement is not. A few weeks ago, everything was okay, then they just stopped coming in, although it seems that no one went into the settings, I went to the settings, I see that new functions have appeared, and everything should work, but it does not. If the call is missed, then there are no problems, a missed call is created by "missed call" automation, but a call in the process, no. =(
12.10.2023, 11:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment