1b.app
Link copied -

When we select the "start hourly action within a few minutes" check box, the action does not start

Tell me why the hourly action may not start when we select the "start hourly action within a few minutes" check box, i.e. the check box was selected and clicked to save, but the action does not work, i.e. the uploading of information does not work, and this is a problem not only with one action, but with by all

What can be connected with this problem?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Congratulations!
Do you have the hours specified in the action when the action should work?
19.06.2023, 14:27
Original comment available on version: ua

Юля
менеджер

Bohdan Alexandrovych Luts
VANBOX CORP wrote:
Congratulations!
Do you have the hours specified in the action when the action should work?

Good day
No, it is not specified, and the problem is not in a specific action
19.06.2023, 15:05

Then try to insert the application https://1b.app/ua/app/system-statistic/
But on the main page, look at the last time cron-hour worked https://tppr.me/5jyBM
When you click on the button "Detailed information" from the very top there will be information about how long it works
19.06.2023, 15:40

Bohdan Alexandrovych Luts
VANBOX CORP wrote:
Then try to insert the application https://1b.app/ua/app/system-statistic/
But on the main page, look at the last time cron-hour worked https://tppr.me/5jyBM
When you click on the button "Detailed information" from the very top there will be information about how long it works

we do not advise on the mvp version
19.06.2023, 16:02

Юля
менеджер
It shows that it did not work last time

It seems that the problem is in memory

Previously, we had a server with little RAM, then we added more memory (increased by 2-3 times)

But the problem was not solved, the hoster said that it is necessary to add memory

It seems that there is such a process "coon-minute-external.php" and there it is indicated in the parameters (there is a file on the server /etc/cron.minute.conf.sh) "memory_limit=256M" and apparently it does not have enough of these 256M to perform its work

When you try to make changes to the "/etc/cron.minute.conf.sh" file, i.e. change "memory_limit=256M" to "memory_limit=1G", the changes are made, but after a couple of minutes, the file returns to the old value again.

Can you tell me how to correctly change the memory_limit for cron.minute?
19.06.2023, 16:32

Юля
менеджер
The problem was solved, it turns out that the problem was in the limits
Information for those who will have similar problems: changed "memory_limit" in the file "cron.minute.conf" + "cron-mine.minute.conf" which are located in the directory "var/www/boxname/web1/web/" i.e. increased RAM usage limit and as a result everything worked.
20.06.2023, 18:00

Юля
менеджер

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
we do not advise on the mvp version

Do you mean that it is forbidden to do this on the site?
20.06.2023, 18:02

Юля
менеджер

Yulia wrote:
The problem was solved, it turns out that the problem was in the limits
Information for those who will have similar problems: changed "memory_limit" in the file "cron.minute.conf" + "cron-mine.minute.conf" which are located in the directory "var/www/boxname/web1/web/" i.e. increased RAM usage limit and as a result everything worked.

There is one more nuance that the system overwrites the data in fals once a day:
cron-main.day.conf
cron-main.hour.conf
cron-main.minute.conf
It provides some reference data
Therefore, you need to make copies of these files and add ".custom" to the end
So that it turns out:
cron-main.day.conf.custom
cron-main.hour.conf.custom
cron-main.minute.conf.custom
After that, the system should already take the "memory_limit" data from the ".custom" files
21.06.2023, 13:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment