1b.app
Link copied -

Something went wrong

Created automation of the process of adding a minimum reserve, as well as automation of creating a task for an employee to purchase the required amount of goods. But something neither reserves were created, nor tasks appeared. How to figure out what's wrong there?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
The minimum balance of the product in a specific warehouse must be specified
the supplier must be placed in the product, and the business process of supply must be placed in the supplier
a once-a-day action should be configured to create a supply business process
the product must be less than the minimum balance at the moment the action is triggered (00:00)
If everything is done like this and it does not work - please give screenshots from each stage
13.02.2023, 15:57
Original comment available on version: ua

Susyak Igor
integrator wrote:
The minimum balance of goods in a particular warehouse must be indicated
the goods must have a supplier, the supplier must have a supply business process
the daily action must be configured to form the supply business process
the product must be less than the minimum balance at the time of depreciation of the action (00:00)
If everyone did this and it doesn’t work, please give screenshots from each stage.

Isn't the minimum balance and the minimum reserve the same thing? Well, I just set up automation so that the system itself calculates what the minimum balances should be.
13.02.2023, 19:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
13.02.2023, 19:22

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
you have a completely different action on your screen - it just automatically calculates minimum balances based on sales.
And you, as I understand it, need the action "Put the product procurement process on an employee"
13.02.2023, 20:42

Susyak Igor
integrator wrote:
you have a completely different action on the chest - it just automatically calculates the minimum balances based on sales.
And you, as I understand it, need the action "Set the process for the purchase of products for an employee"

Right. But I understand that first it was necessary to automate the process of creating a minimum reserve. So that later, based on this reserve, a task for the employee was created.
But nothing still works
14.02.2023, 11:01

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Kmrylo,
please carefully follow all the necessary steps that I have indicated.
and separately for the action "Put the product procurement process on the employee":
1) does your employee have the right to create such a delivery process?
2) is the supplier's business process prescribed exactly as you indicated?
3) are there products in the specified category that you want to reorder and the product balance is less than the minimum reserve?
4) is the selected vendor associated with the contact?
5) launch only on Monday? today is tuesday
If you are configuring at least one of the items for the first time, I recommend contacting the integrator.
14.02.2023, 14:27

Susyak Igor
integrator wrote:
Kirill,
Please go through all the necessary steps that I have indicated carefully.
and separately for the action "Set the process for the purchase of products per employee":
1) Is your employee exactly entitled to create such a supply process?
2) Is the supplier's business process exactly the same as you specified?
3) in the specified category there are definitely products that you want to re-order and the balance of the goods is less than the minimum reserve?
4) Is the selected supplier associated with the contact?
5) launch only on Monday? today is Tuesday.
If you are configuring at least one of the items for the first time, I recommend contacting an integrator.

I'm setting everything up for the first time. Before that, everything was always done by integrators. And now for the simplest refinement I have been waiting for an assessment for 3 weeks already. It is no longer interesting to beg for help for your own money.
So it’s even scary to ask about setting up such a moment
14.02.2023, 16:09

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I'm sorry you had a negative experience.
As for estimates - yes, now there is a queue of improvements at the developers, it should be faster.
integrators are different, contact us.
14.02.2023, 17:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment