1b.app
Link copied -

Feeds not updating - Export products in YML format

Good afternoon!
For some reason, the feeds (Export products in YML format) stopped updating on the clock handler. The last update was yesterday (10/18/2022) around 13:00.
Can you suggest what is the reason?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
As soon as possible, I didn’t get the annual crowns, you can check it in the Navigation Panel on the panel server /app/system-statistic/
19.10.2022, 19:43
Original comment available on version: ru

PHP Fatal error: Smarty error: : syntax error: unrecognized tag: </span></span><span style="font-family: verdana, geneva; font-size: 12px;">$row:</span> <span style="font-family: verdana, geneva;"><span style="font-size: 12px;">customProduct_gruppagrandio54
somewhere in the products you filled in the product variables incorrectly, thereby replacing them with an error
Is it somewhere on one product tested or variables or on many?
I recommend inserting variables correctly through the source code of the editor
20.10.2022, 16:23

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
PHP Fatal error: Smarty error: : syntax error: unrecognized tag: </span></span><span style="font-family: verdana, geneva; font-size: 12px;">$row:</span> <span style="font-family: verdana, geneva;"><span style="font-size: 12px;">customProduct_gruppagrandio54
somewhere in the products you filled in the product variables incorrectly, thereby replacing them with an error

Unfortunately, I don't understand code.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Is it somewhere on one product tested or variables or on many?

Only in one product https://our-store.com.ua/app/product/26366/edit/ (I test on it according to another task about which we correspond with you).

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I recommend inserting variables correctly through the source code of the editor

As I wrote above, unfortunately, I don’t know how to work with code, so it won’t help ((Although I use Notepad ++
20.10.2022, 16:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment