1b.app
Link copied -

Integration not working

ts.crm-onebox.com
I can't get the api/storage-translocation/product/updatebalance/ method to work
post request. If all parameters are passed in the url-string, then the server returns nothing, and if everything except authorization is stuffed into the body, then it writes that the data is incorrect. At the same time, get works fine.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please reset the service/utility/script with which you perform the request and the request itself with all the data to the mail d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com , I will tell you what you are doing wrong.
16.03.2021, 12:38
Original comment available on version: ru

correction: in the logs I saw your login and password for api, you can reset the request itself just to the topic with XXX instead of a password (I will replace it with the one you need for verification)
16.03.2021, 12:44

This is how they fill up. The request does not receive a response.
16.03.2021, 13:01

remove params from url. You send the same to both get and post, but in your case only post should be filled
16.03.2021, 17:20

The screenshot shows what returns if transferred in the body.
How specifically to pass parameters? Can you show with an example? in the same Fiddler or another utility?
PS This is the author of the topic, just finally managed to verify the account
17.03.2021, 10:23

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
remove params from url. You send the same to both get and post, but in your case only post should be filled

Does your POST request work on this method?
You tried?
17.03.2021, 10:35

It gives me an OK response in Postman with these settings. Try switching the data type from x-www-form-urlencoded to form-data
17.03.2021, 10:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment