1b.app
Link copied -

Telephony integration via API v2

Congratulations. Is it possible, using API v2, to fully integrate telephony using endpoints for working with events? I mean that the call should change the status, that is, the event should be updated. It is possible to integrate telephony in API v1, but apparently it is no longer relevant.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Work with pop-up windows has not yet been introduced in v2, you can use v1 for this. API v1 is quite working and up-to-date, it can be used if there are no similar functions in v2
08.02.2024, 12:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer. Is the documentation still valid for using API v1 to make calls?
08.02.2024, 13:41
Original comment available on version: ua

Yes, v1 documentation should be up to date.
08.02.2024, 13:54

Just when sending a test request through Postman, I get a 404. Although I do everything according to the dock. Authorization by login and password hash. Maybe it's a legal matter? my url is ovp.1b.app
08.02.2024, 14:18

404 means that such page does not exist. In your case, as far as I can see, you do not have an api application, which is necessary to work with v1. Install it and try again
08.02.2024, 14:27

Thank you. I installed the application, everything is ok
08.02.2024, 14:35

One more small question. I see the call log appears in the API application. And where should the calls be displayed for the user?
08.02.2024, 14:44

I understand that they should be reflected in the events, but they are not there
08.02.2024, 14:46

there are 2 concepts
1. Active call
2. Completed call
An active call is the one that is happening now, you push it. If the user who is calling or being called online has pop-up windows configured and is in work mode, then he will have a window on the right with the current window.
A completed call is an event, it is shown in the list of events. In the case of an API, it must be added as a separate request to create an event.
08.02.2024, 14:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment