1b.app
Link copied -

Unable to login to affiliate account - blank page

Answers:

And earlier could?) - here the answer is most likely
13.04.2021, 00:05
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich wrote:
And earlier could?) - here the answer is most likely

could not. The only question is, should you? if not, what does it show me and at the same time there is no information when switching to it? )))
if I'm not worthy, then either hide it out of sight, or write on the landing page something like .... "oops, you have not grown up to this status yet ... please refer to .... "
well, it turns out that I perceive it as a pure bug for the time being
13.04.2021, 09:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P. Certified Partner
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:
could not. The only question is, should you? if not, what does it show me and at the same time there is no information when switching to it? )))
if I'm not worthy, then either hide it out of sight, or write on the landing page something like .... "oops, you have not grown up to this status yet ... please refer to .... "
well, it turns out that I perceive it as a pure bug for the time being

currently under construction
13.04.2021, 10:38
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment