1b.app
Link copied -

Category

Answers:

they wouldn't merge just like that)
so someone helped them
what are the categories and what is the question in essence that you need to change?
28.02.2021, 14:41
Original comment available on version: ua

I cannot return that category to the main one
01.03.2021, 10:49

Vasiliev 380981048013 Anatolyevich
The client wrote:
I cannot return that category to the main one

what and where?
01.03.2021, 15:37

Dear, you can stop showing the circus here. First, read carefully. secondly, there is no need to answer questions after questions.
what and where? kak )) I would like to hear from you if it is possible and which one:
https://carstereo.com.ua/avto-video/
here is this one
01.03.2021, 16:06

The client wrote:
Dear, you can stop showing the circus here. First, read carefully. secondly, there is no need to answer questions after questions.

And you reread your TK, how can you understand which category you have moved to which on its basis?
Do you write riddles hoping that everyone will guess what you are talking about?
Good luck!
01.03.2021, 17:30

Dear, it is not clear that you are not at work, but outside with friends. He explained the situation and explained what needs to be done. I gave a link to the category!
what is your problem????
If you do not know how to communicate and read, then let another employee take your place.
02.03.2021, 08:47

By the way, I understand Russian very poorly, so I ask you to answer in Ukrainian in the future
02.03.2021, 08:53

The client wrote:
Dear, it is not clear that you are not at work, but outside with friends. He explained the situation and explained what needs to be done. I gave a link to the category!
what is your problem????
If you do not know how to communicate and read, then let another employee take your place.

And you reread what you wrote to me before giving the link, I'll clarify the TK with you, and you write to me "Dear, you can stop showing the circus here. First, read carefully. Second, you don't need to answer questions after questions.". Your behavior is not appropriate here and you are wrong.

The client wrote:
By the way, I understand Russian very poorly, so I ask you to answer in Ukrainian in the future

I can answer in the language that is convenient for me
02.03.2021, 12:48

well, then answer to whom it suits
I do not recommend this company to friends or anyone
02.03.2021, 16:55

The client wrote:
well, then answer to whom it suits
I do not recommend this company to friends or anyone

good luck to you
02.03.2021, 17:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment