1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement: write the product filter value in the additional product field

Good afternoon!
Please help.
It is necessary that in the "additional product field" it is automatically (with a certain frequency) filled with a value according to the formula, but in such a way that it is possible to take a variable not only from other "additional product fields", but also from the "value" of certain filters.
For example: I have an "additional product field" - "Prom Name", and a filter "Color" with the value "Red". You need to write down the formula {PromName}+{space}+{filter "Color"}.
The only thing to consider: filters by name can be duplicated, so you need to see / take into account the filter ID.
Found two similar automations, but they don't use filters:
- Write a value in the product field depending on the fulfillment of the conditions;
- Record the value of the additional product field based on the formula.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Such a road was robbed for MVP
Can be transferred, robbed here https://box.webproduction.ua/2015256516/
anonymous hamster You seem to have done it earlier, can you rate it?
15.07.2022, 13:30
Original comment available on version: ru

you can transfer these variables, it will take 1h to transfer
15.07.2022, 13:32

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
you can transfer these variables, it will take 1h to transfer

Tell me right:
1) The first variable records data for one specific filter, and the second variable records data for all filters that are in the product?
2) Will these variables be moved to the "Write the value of an additional product field based on a formula" action?
15.07.2022, 13:48

not this way:
1. Replace XX with the id of a specific filter. For example, the id of the Color filter. The product has 2 filter values: Green and Blue. The first variable will have the value "Green" and the second "Green, Blue"
2. "Calculate the value according to the formula and write to the specified field" here these variables will be
15.07.2022, 15:54

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
1. Replace XX with the id of a specific filter. For example, the id of the Color filter. The product has 2 filter values: Green and Blue. The first variable will have the value "Green" and the second "Green, Blue"

Understood

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
2. "Calculate the value according to the formula and write to the specified field" here these variables will be

It turns out that this action only works when saving, and in order for me to update a large number of products, then I need to use mass editing of products, right? There is no other way to update, right?
15.07.2022, 18:12

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
It turns out that this action only works when saving, and in order for me to update a large number of products, then I need to use mass editing of products, right? There is no other way to update, right?

pererahunok tsіn, the launch of automation of the process, what is lacking? Will you change the formula for skin care?
15.07.2022, 19:03

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
pererahunok tsіn, the launch of automation of the process, what is lacking?

I just never used it. Thanks for the tip.
15.07.2022, 19:11

Sukhanitsky Andrey anonymous hamster
Everything suits me. Please send an invoice
15.07.2022, 19:12

Stasyuk Yulia Vladimirovna good afternoon!
Could you invoice?
19.07.2022, 09:16

da hong pao paid the bill on tuesday
24.07.2022, 20:05

Good afternoon, your task is to work in terms of approximately 3-4 business days.
24.07.2022, 20:40

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, your task is to work in terms of approximately 3-4 business days.

Good afternoon!
Thank you! Will wait
24.07.2022, 20:42

Good afternoon. Update uploaded:
[filter*value] - where * is the id of the filter. The first value of the product filter with the specified id
[all_filtervalue_*] - where * is the filter id. Product filter values with the specified id separated by commas.
in the action "Calculate the value according to the formula and write to the specified field" of product automation
27.07.2022, 15:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment